What's new

Would you rather never age physically or never age mentally???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Physically I think... People already think little of me and I have been mistaken of my age because of how short I used to be, so not growing taller is pretty normal to me. On the plus side, I could be able to because wiser as well as never having any physical problems like brain decay.
Would you rather never age physically or never age mentally???

Either physical or mental, ageing is a very scary proposition. In my community, we believe once a man gets old, his mentality reverts to that of a little child. They become a lot more dependent and have to be looked after like kids. That makes mental ageing scary.

As for the physical aspect of ageing, it's just as worrying. Yesterday, I saw the pictures of a military general during his prime years and now that he's aged. I couldn't help but worry about what I will look like when I get old.

Physically or mentally, I will prefer to remain in my prime.

I'm sitting this one out; I'm not choosing.

You can keep your mind sharp forever. Wisdom that comes with experience is golden.

However, physical aging is coming for you whether you like it or not, and while there are things you can do to stave it off for a short time, you're gonna get old, lol.

I would love to pick an age, probably in my early 30's, and stay looking that way forever.

I would rather never age physically than never age mentally because if you never age mentally you will have less intelligence and intelligence grows with time.

I'd choose never to age physically. Maintaining my physical youth allows for a more active and vibrant lifestyle, experiencing the world with the energy and vitality of youth. While mental growth and wisdom are crucial, the idea of keeping the physical aspects of youth intact seems like a fountain of endless opportunities and adventures.

Me personally I don't wish for old age. From what I have experience from the old age people, I make up my mind that, I don't want to see my old age,I can't withstand that life.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!