What's new

Would you rather let a spider climb over you or let a snake slither across you???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I think I would choose the snake over the spider as you can easily assess the temperament and mood of snakes. Spiders do not use as much body language as snakes when irritated and are therefore are hard to read.
Would you rather let a spider climb over you or let a snake slither across you???

I think I would choose the snake over the spider as you can easily assess the temperament and mood of snakes. Spiders do not use as much body language as snakes when irritated and are therefore are hard to read.
I prefer both of the two. These two creatures are very dangerous.
I prefer to stay at home and write some articles that could lead me to earn some cash.
I am truly afraid of spider and snake.

I'm not very afraid of spiders, so I think I would prefer the spider, since I think the snake could cause me more harm if it wants to strangle me for example to eat me, I don't know why but I have less confidence in the snake's action on me.

Well, both of these options are dangerous but I would probably smash the spider with a slipper rather than catch the snake so I would rather choose the spider climb over me.

Snake is too dangerous than a spider. It's possible to see children playing with spider. I prefer spider because most of them are harmless compare to snake.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!