What's new

Would you rather have the ability to see 10 minutes into the future or 150 years into the future?

Blah

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$1.1823USD
Biznotes
I would go with the 10 minutes into the future one as we don't even know what's going to happen to the planet in 150 years because of the climate issues.

Who wouldn't go for 10 min into future, I mean will you even exist till the 105 years, if so how sure are you. I can't doubt much share, human being can be strange and funny at the same time.

10 minutes would benefit me in the present but if I could see 150 years into the future, I would be able to see what is worth investing in and helping to make changes for a better future.

What will I do with the information I know about 150 years from now. I wouldn't alive. Therefore, I choose to have an ability to see 10 minutes in the future compared to seeing 150 minutes in future. Recently, there was a 6.4 magnitude earthquake in our country. I I had the ability to see 10 minutes in the future, I would have saved a lot of people.

The real question is if I have 150 years left in me to live at my current age right now and the answer is practically NO. I wouldn't be interested in seeing anything that happened in the next 150 years because it is not going to be of any benefit to me.

10 minutes into the future is definitely more profitable for me to know what's going to happen.

I would settle for seeing into 10 minutes of the future. I can use the information of 10 minutes into the future for my gain. In forex trading, 10 minutes lead into the market can pay you thousand of dollars or pounds or euros depending on the currency you're trading with.

10 minutes would benefit me in the present but if I could see 150 years into the future, I would be able to see what is worth investing in and helping to make changes for a better future.

The simple truth is that most people are not even going to the up 100 years of age and that is the reason why seeing something that happens in the next 150 years is not going to be off any used to them. This is because they would have been dead, buried and rotten by then.

I would choose to have the ability to see 10 minutes into the future rather than 150 years because as others have mentioned we may not live that long so there's no point in knowing. But seeing 150 years into the future could benefit our future generations as there will be enough time to prevent war or natural disasters.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator