What's new

Would you rather have a Pool in your backyard or live next to the Ocean???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I think I would prefer to have a Pool in my backyard than to live next to the ocean.
Because Pools are cleaner, while the Ocean can be contaminated with various pollutants and bacteria, Pools are sanitized/cleaned regularly. This helps to reduce the risk of contracting infections or other illnesses from swimming in the water.
Would you rather have a pool in your backyard or live next to the ocean???

My dream house have always been a house near there ocean or beach and this is something that will make me very happy if I ended up having such house for myself. Having a pool in your yard is something that is cool but it is always different when you are near the sea.

In my case I prefer to have a pool in the house than to have the ocean nearby, although it is good to have the ocean nearby, I prefer to have the pool in the comfort of my home and if I want to go to the ocean I move a little and that's it, in addition, there are usually more people on the beaches and therefore less privacy.

I'd rather live next to the ocean. There's something incredibly soothing about the sound of waves and the vastness of the sea. Having that natural beauty right outside my doorstep would be amazing. Plus, you get the beach vibes, salty air, and a different view every day. It's like having a piece of paradise just a stroll away, making every day feel like a vacation.

You mean cause of the atmosphere right??? Besides the Pool is always cool now

The atmosphere is always very nice whenever you are living close or next to the ocean. When you're the kind of person that knows how to fish, you can easily start a fishing hobby because the water available can give you the room to get into that hobby and enjoy yourself.

I'd rather live next to the ocean. There's something incredibly soothing about the sound of waves and the vastness of the sea. Having that natural beauty right outside my doorstep would be amazing. Plus, you get the beach vibes, salty air, and a different view every day. It's like having a piece of paradise just a stroll away, making every day feel like a vacation.

Also, there are so many business opportunities that can actually come from living near the ocean which you can actually take advantage of since you are living with in that vicinity. I know so many people who are having businesses close to beach area and they are having a very profitable business.

I wouldn't wish to live near the ocean because of flood. I might wake up one day to see myself in the middle of the ocean because my house have been washed away. I'll prefer to have a pool in my yard any day.

I also agree with you that the pool is cleaner than the ocean, but the ocean has its own atmosphere, you have a wonderful view outside the window all year round and the nights are much darker and the sky shines with more stars, so I obviously choose to have the ocean nearby to enjoy the view, and you can go to the pool in specialized places

A pool. I'd be afraid of flooding with living near an ocean or near a lake. Though I'd take a lake over and ocean. Mainly because oceans can get tsunamis, and don't want to live near that.
Same option I would rather have a pool in my backyard than live next to an ocean as you have to eventually leave if there is going to be a natural disaster.

If it is my yard, hell no will I accept an ocean, I prefer having a pool instead. No doubt I love oceans cause of it activities such as beaching, go for diving, picnic, etc but all that shouldn't be done at my yard 😁😁😁. There is gonna be much privacy intrusion.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!