What's new

Would you rather have a one minute conversation with your past self or your future self???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Hmmmm.... One minute conversation with my past self or my future self. I think my future self of course because, the past is in the past. It’s gone already. What would I gain of that conversation? I would tell myself things I already know!!!
I would ask my future self what the future looks like.....
Would you rather have a one minute conversation with your past self or your future self???

I am not fixated on my past, I try to live in the present so that my future will be better. Therefore, I would rather have a one-minute conversation with my future self rather than my past self. I kn ow my past, there is nothing I want to talk, I don't know my future, therefore talking to future self would be better.

I don't believe that having any kind of conversation with my person in the past is going to have any influence with me in the present. This is the reason why I am going to prefer having to reach to my future self and have a very good talk to know exactly how things worked out in the present, so I will know exactly how to pilot my life.

A conversation with my future self will give me information about the future which I can use for to my benefits. There is nothing having a conversation with my past self is going to bring me. The future is better than the past.

I am not fixated on my past, I try to live in the present so that my future will be better. Therefore, I would rather have a one-minute conversation with my future self rather than my past self. I kn ow my past, there is nothing I want to talk, I don't know my future, therefore talking to future self would be better.

Yeah, that's very correct. There is a reason why it is called the past and for that reason alone, the things that happened in the past should stay in the past. The future is always going to be better than the past because you have the opportunity to do things better than you did them in the past.

Well, one minute for a conversation is not a long time and I will probably spend the time thinking about what should I talk about rather than having a conversation. If I am given a little bit longer time I will talk with my past self and tell him to stop making some mistakes that I regret a lot now.

No past conversation will be of that much beneficial to me. I prefer rather to have conversation with my future self as it will give me a lot of hints and strategies of which am to pattern myself.

Also, having future conversation will make me discover some expected events and outcomes of my existence.

I think I would prefer with my past self, simply because then I could warn him of all the mistakes he shouldn't make and some things he should do to have a better future :)

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!