What's new

Would you rather go on a road trip or take a long flight, and why?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I think I would prefer road trips than to take a long flight because the convenience of stopping wherever you want plus directly reaching your destination is an additional benefit. If you fly you can reach the nearest airport after which you are dependant on public transport but if you have driven then you can go anywhere in your car you are not dependant on public transport or other people. And besides for long flight, there might be bad weather or something and you might not like to experience such thing.
So tell us would you rather go on a road trip or take a long flight, and why?

I generally prefer a flight, since I don't have to drive, I can get to places where the car can't reach, for example, if I want to travel to an island, with a car I can't, also the plane takes much less time and if you get a good offer, a plane ticket can be cheaper than what you spend on gasoline, I'm talking for long trips only.

That's true though, at times flight is better than a road trip. Like you just mentioned, traveling to an Island where you can't take a car and the time factor of traveling.

Road trips are more fun. You can enjoy some music, sights and your friends or family depending on who you bring along for the ride. Flying is great too, but it's too fast I would imagine. But I guess being up in the air would be pretty dope too.

As long as I don't get to be the one who's driving, let's go on a road trip. It's definitely more fun from my past experiences. There will be so many stops and mixing up with a lot of people and other things unlike just having a one way flight to my destination. It's going to end too quick and that's not fun at all.

I don't like flying and I honestly hate driving but if I was forced to choose one, it would be a road trip. I would at least be able to take breaks from it lol

I don't like flying and I honestly hate driving but if I was forced to choose one, it would be a road trip. I would at least be able to take breaks from it lol

At least with flights, it doesn't take too long too 😂 but I understand what you mean about have to take a break from the road trip when you're tired. With flying, there's nothing like taking a break until the plane lands in your destination.

I would rather go on a road trip instead of a long flight. Road trips are fun, I can appreciate nature, places, and people. I can even take breaks during the road trips, which is not possible in a flight. Flights are boring, you have nothing to do except doze off, read books or watch movies.

I generally prefer a flight, since I don't have to drive, I can get to places where the car can't reach, for example, if I want to travel to an island, with a car I can't, also the plane takes much less time and if you get a good offer, a plane ticket can be cheaper than what you spend on gasoline, I'm talking for long trips only.

I think that you don't necessarily need a flight in order for you to go to an island. I believe that a boat is going to be the more feasible transportation means for travelling to an island. Although you might need to drive to some extent before you get to the point where you're going to have to enter the boat that is going to take you to the island.

I think that you don't necessarily need a flight in order for you to go to an island. I believe that a boat is going to be the more feasible transportation means for travelling to an island. Although you might need to drive to some extent before you get to the point where you're going to have to enter the boat that is going to take you to the island.
Well in my case, to travel to the islands it is better to take a plane since they are quite far from the peninsula, but it is true, you can also use a boat and it could be a good option, perhaps it is even cheaper than a plane, in fact I have never traveled by boat.

I'd rather take a long flight. I'm not used to road trips since they make me feel worse. Flights, on the other hand, are quicker, and I find them more comfortable. There's something about reaching your destination faster and avoiding the prolonged sitting in a car that appeals to me. It might be a personal preference, but I feel like a long flight suits me better for a more enjoyable travel experience.

I would like to take a long flight because long road trips make me sick and more tired. I get puking sensations while traveling too long by road. It would be a terrible choice for me to go on a long road trip.

Well in my case, to travel to the islands it is better to take a plane since they are quite far from the peninsula, but it is true, you can also use a boat and it could be a good option, perhaps it is even cheaper than a plane, in fact I have never traveled by boat.

It is actually very interesting travelling by the sea. I have done it a couple of times and I can tell you that it is a very wonderful experience. Although, in my my first time, I was a little bit seasick but after a while I got used to it.

A road trip is pure bliss. A long flight is too boring. There isn't much I can do in the aeroplane and it can't stop at intervals. In a road trip, it's full of adventure and exploring. I've been on a road trip twice this year.

I would like to take a long flight because long road trips make me sick and more tired. I get puking sensations while traveling too long by road. It would be a terrible choice for me to go on a long road trip.

This is actually exactly the same way it is for my sister. She have a very serious problem making use of any kind of transportation. She is afraid of height, so she doesn't take any flight. She also get car sick and even seasick. This is the reason why she find it very difficult to travel to anywhere.

I would go on a road trip rather than a long flight because as others mentioned you can stop wherever you want and also you can try local foods. Although it will take longer than a flight, it will be cheaper and you can experience a great adventure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator