What's new

Would you rather do Laundry all day or clean Bathrooms all day???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I personally do these two if my babe isn't at my place, because if I refuse to do it no one will and I hate keeping too many clothes unwashed.
Since I would be listening to Music, I think I would do the two joyfully. Though some people don't like cleaning the Bathroom but they can use it anyhow. Lol...
So would you rather do Laundry all day or clean Bathrooms all day???

I'd prefer to do laundry all day. Laundry might be a repetitive task, but it's less intense than cleaning bathrooms. Plus, there's a certain satisfaction in folding freshly washed clothes. It's a bit more straightforward and less physically demanding than scrubbing bathrooms, making it a more manageable and somewhat calming chore for the day.

I'd prefer to do laundry all day. Laundry might be a repetitive task, but it's less intense than cleaning bathrooms. Plus, there's a certain satisfaction in folding freshly washed clothes. It's a bit more straightforward and less physically demanding than scrubbing bathrooms, making it a more manageable and somewhat calming chore for the day.

Doing the laundry is also the one that I will definitely go for. I would always prefer doing it because it is easier to do than washing the bathrooms all day. One thing with doing the laundry is that as long as I am strong and fit, I can do it all day without feeling it.

With a washing machine, I will choose to wash all the dirt clothes in the house. There isn't much to do with using the machine. Sort the clothes, pack them in the washing machine, add detergent and start the washing.

Personally, I don't even do my laundry by myself because my sister is always around to help me do the laundry with my washing machine. I can't remember the last time I did my laundry on my own.

As for washing toilet and bathroom, I don't think I would ever do that by myself because I have cleaners who normally come to clean my house and they do the job very well. But if I must choose, I will definitely go with doing my laundry.

I would choose to do laundry all day rather than clean bathrooms all day because I will not be able to tolerate the smell of the bathroom.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!