What's new

Would you rather be rich working a job you hate or poor working a job you love???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
There two groups of people who get rich; people who are in love with what they do, or people who love money itself....
I think there is no such thing as being poor doing what you love, If you do what you love, you will be happy and If you are happy with yourself, you can be rich financially quicker.
Would you rather be rich working a job you hate or poor working a job you love???

I would rather be rich working at a job I hate because if I get rich I could quit that job I hate and start a business that I really love and I don't have to worry about the old job anymore since I will have made a lot of money.

There is no happiness in being poor and God will forbid me being poor in my life for any reason whatsoever no matter the kind of happiness and peace of mind someone is going to link up with being poor I would never be interested in it. I would rather be rich working on a job that I hate.

I would rather be rich working a job I hate than poor working a job I love because once I have enough money then I can leave the job and invest the money somewhere else or start a business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!