What's new

Would you rather be able to read minds or predict the future???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Predicting the future might just be one of the coolest things ever, one thing I know is that people's mind is like Ocean and a lot of floating thing. There’s no way I can't prevent a natural disaster by knowing it’s gonna happen.
Would you rather be able to read minds or predict the future???

I would rather be able to predict the future. I imagine reading people's minds would be very depressing since we sometimes conceal a lot of our dark, intrusive thoughts in our minds.

For the greater good, predicting the future is better than reading minds. There is nothing to do knowing someone's mind, what would I do with the secrets hidden in someone's mind? However, if I am able to predict future, I can help individuals and communities.

Personally, I don't have any business or interest in reading people's mind because I know that human beings have a lot of dirty things going on in their mind and I don't want to be party to whatever they are building of in their mind. I believe that being able to read the future is something that is going to be beneficial for the greater good.

There is nothing reading human minds will provide for my benefits. Reading people's isn't meant to be allowed because it's invading of people's privacy. I will like to predict the future because I can use the information to better myself.

For the greater good, predicting the future is better than reading minds. There is nothing to do knowing someone's mind, what would I do with the secrets hidden in someone's mind? However, if I am able to predict future, I can help individuals and communities.

As far as I'm concerned, it is only someone who is sick that is going to be interested in reading people's mind to know what they are thinking when there is a far more better things to do like being able to predict future and use it to solve problems that are going to come up which might be devastating for a lot of people.

With reading peoples mind, I myself will no longer have attention to myself and mind again. Imagine fluctuating your emotions is going to be. Two second of reading this mind makes you happy and boom another mind just switched it with grief and sadness.

As for my own perspective, predicting the future is a considerable option for me.

I would choose to be able to predict the future rather than be able to read minds because why not you get a lot of benefits like seeing lottery numbers, avoiding accidents, and many more things.

Predicting the future is something that, in my opinion, can give you many more benefits than reading the minds of others, you could know what is going to happen at all times and you can take advantage of countless things that are to come, I think I would choose that option.

I would definitely prefer to predict the future, because what is useful for me will I get from knowing what people think about. People are simple creatures, it is not necessary to have the ability to predict what they are thinking about and what they want to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!