Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you could, would you live in a tent and just camp most of your life? Maybe find a way to live out in the woods and find ways of working online in certain areas. Maybe you can find rest stops and internet cafe's when leaving your new forest home. I like the idea of living secluded and not near many people, but the idea that I wouldn't have most of my needs and wants I don't think I could live life just camping. What about you though?

I've had to live in car for one part of my life and I figure you could live in a tent. Well, look at it this way. You could live in a tent to get your sleep and then hang out at the library or somewhere during the daytime, and, in that case, it doesn't really seem like your homeless.

This is a very cool idea and I think many people want such a life, but if everyone starts living like this, it won't be so cool because there will be many people around you, but you will already live in a forest and a tent. I would like to try it for a few months because there are moments when it is already disgusting from the big city

It is lovely to camp for few months but throughout my existence won't sound cool unless some factor/experience will be enhance. Possibly can hit if more advance tech are highly implemented precisely in security aspects.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back