What's new

Would you be able to live in a forest for 1 month?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$21.4100USD
Biznotes
Recently I was watching videos of people camping in the woods for weeks, and I wondered, would I be able to do that? It has to be quite an adventure, just thinking about being 3-4 days in a row there I start to wonder how I would survive, in your case, would you live weeks or even 1 month in a forest? What would you do to survive?

Though I haven't been to forest before, but I think I will survive in forest for some days along with other people with me 😁😁.

The thing is, we gonna need so many things to carry along. Simple but vital stuffs matches or lighter shouldn't be left behind, though on the norms as a forest guy you are suppose to use rocks for fire production. Lol.

I am sure that I would absolutely be able to, because I spent half of my life in a village in a poor family, so the conditions were almost similar to that of a village, except that I lived in a house and bought food in a store, but if you don't take that into account, everything else is almost the same

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back