What's new

Would you choose to live for another 100 years or start over from the beginning???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I think I would choose to live for another 100 years, because starting over from the beginning is just living the same life I had lived, except if I have the power to change the past.
Would you choose to live for another 100 years or start over from the beginning?

If I started again I would have to learn everything again and it would be a bit heavy to have to go through so many things again, in my case living 100 more years would be pretty good, it's enough time to do a lot of things.

Living more hundred years is a considerable option for me. If I start over, I think I might skip somethings of which I have already covered. Who knows if some of my habit will be worse than it is now.

I would definitely like to start from the beginning, because after I turned 18, life was the same every day, and in childhood there were a lot of interesting things and the days were more intense, so I would gladly spend that time again

With what I've seen in the world so far, I'm not interested in another 100 years. The moment I'm 90 years and above, I'm ready to join my ancestors. I wouldn't want to be reincarnated because I've had enough of this world in that one tour.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator