What's new

Live without meat?

bryanjohn

May 31, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you think you could live without eating meat?, some people say if you don't eat meat you won't have strength to workout or grow muscles or something like that, do you believe it?, or it just depends on the type of body of each person?

Meat is a good source of protein. How does an animal produce protein that you get from meat? By eating plants, right? So, you need to understand this basic principal. You do not have to eat meat, you can get everything from plant based foods. I do enjoy eating meat but I can live without meat.

Personally, I don't have any problem without eating meat for the rest of my life because I've never really been someone that enjoys eating meat. As long as I have fishes to eat, I am very comfortable without having to eat meat again in my lifetime until I'm dead.

Is meat the only source of protein? No, it's not and I wouldn't worry about it if we are not to eat meat anymore. I'll use the other good source of protein like plants, legumes and fish to source protein for my body.

Meat is a good source of protein. How does an animal produce protein that you get from meat? By eating plants, right? So, you need to understand this basic principal. You do not have to eat meat, you can get everything from plant based foods. I do enjoy eating meat but I can live without meat.

Personally, I don't even enjoy or like eating meat to be very honest. If I am the only kind of person that is in the world, those who are into meat selling business will suffer great loss because I wouldn't be buying anything that is going to be enough for them to sustain their businesses.

I eat meat for just one reason, for the sheer pleasure of eating meat. I do not eat meat for proteins or other minerals and vitamins. I enjoy eating meat, however, I believe meat is not very good for your body, your body is more comfortable with a vegetarian diet compared to an animal based diet.

My mother will tell you that I am his only child who will never be moved by meat for any reason whatsoever. Even if they killed one big cow, I will never be interested in having a slice from the meat. This is something that I've grown with which makes me to never get interested whenever I see meet. I can easily stay years without having to eat meat and I will not be bothered about it.

I am a type who adapts to make my environment comfortable to me. Going without meat is something am not worried about. I can live my life without them as there are other substitute to the nutrients of which it provides. Sometimes content matters more than the container.

Maybe those people who talk about this are not convinced by their own experience, because I do not have a large type of muscles, so I constantly get bflok from meat and without it I would not be able to maintain shape, although I was not interested in an alternative to this

So is the human body capable of functioning without meat? Sorta. Vegans pull this off but have to use supplementation. We're very adaptable to surviving whatever circumstances we find ourselves in. We can even fast without food for extended periods of time, and our bodies will automatically dial down the metabolism and conserve resources.

Would I want to live without meat? No way. I believe the human body is designed towards favoring meat consumption.

I think it would be hard for me to pull it off. I honestly believe that I need meat to live. And I love my steak. I'd like to think all the meat we eat is damaging, but we were made to eat meat.

You can survive without eating meat, but you get a lot of protein and other nutrients from eating meat. Some that you can't get from other foods. As well it helps strengthen your immune system, helps promote muscle growth, helps with bone health and more.

Eating meat also helps in the production of antibodies to help protect the body from infections.

If you want to live your best life, eating meat along with a balanced diet is ideal. This includes your veggies and maybe some fruits. Vegans and vegetarians may live healthy, but they're prone to more health problems when skipping out on the meat in their diets.

I don't know if I could live without meat since I like it quite a lot and I also train almost every day, which could cause me a deficiency of quite a few vitamins highlighting vitamin B12 which is mostly found in meat, for now I have no thoughts of becoming vegan/vegetarian.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back