What's new

Would you give preference to try out new ideas? Or would you go with working ideas?

I would simply choose what i can do between the two ideas. Cause i have come to realize that ideas that might work for one person does not guarantee it would work for you. Just do what you know you can do.

There has to be a balance between assimilating new ideas and sticking to the established order. New ideas should not be swallowed hook, line and sinker. It must go through empirical analysis to ascertain if it is worth adopting.b

Well, it's more like processes or methods rather than ideas. If you have a working process, would you want to try out a new idea or a process while discarding the existing(working) process? If so, would you do a risk analysis before implementing it?

How much preference would you give for new ideas? For every business new ideas are like fuel and we need them to make the business succeed in the long run, but sometimes those same ideas could backfire as well.

So, what would you usually choose? Would you go for new ideas all the time?
Or would you rather choose working ideas or processes?
What would be your ultimate choice?
Honestly, I would love to try out new ideas. Trying out new ideas will surely give me more experience so it is a good thing instead of being used to just one idea which may shut down anytime.

We can try new idea when we get adequate information about it. The best advise is to get plans for any new idea and forecast the idea if possibility of making it will be possible. However this is a kind of sensitive of thing you want to venture into.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back