What's new

Would you give preference to try out new ideas? Or would you go with working ideas?

You need to be very careful to avoid yourself getting burned in the process of trying to start something new which does happens to a lot of start ups in our world today as they rush to every opportunity.
That's true, trying out new things sometimes will be very risky,a lot of people don't get this, I happened to be among them but what you've just said really changed my mindset.

I am actually going to prefer to try out new ideas because I know that the world is changing everyday especially in the aspect of technology. There are a lot of things that are present right now that have not been in the past.

Where I work, we seldom try new things because the boss likes to stick with what he knows works as the few times he tried something different, it cost him time or money and he was not happy. I personally am more open but I don't run the company!

I think when it happens to be that you're sure of that specific business, that at the end of everything it will bring about profit, then you can venture into the new business. In order to make huge profit.

It is better to try out new ideas if you want to be innovative . Innovativeness would accord you huge profit that you may not even be expecting. The ideas you tried out may be better than the already existed and working ideas.

It is better to try out new ideas if you want to be innovative . Innovativeness would accord you huge profit that you may not even be expecting. The ideas you tried out may be better than the already existed and working ideas.

I think that there are many people who try old ideas. However, they may be conducting old business, however, their marketing techniques and methods might be unique and this is why they might be able to conduct business in a better manner.

I am always interested in trying out new ideas because I believe that the world is moving and something that I know yesterday might not necessarily be what is going to help me sell today.

Well, i'm open to new ideas but not all the time. I would go for new ideas when they seem like they would work out and i would also try not to discard the existing working process completely.

I am someone who always likes to try new ideas. The way I look at it is, you can not say you haven't tried it unless you give it a shot. Any new ideas are always worth trying as long as you have a backup prepared if the new idea you try does not work. If you have a process that already works, I would definitely keep that going whilst trying out a new idea so that if the new idea doesn't work out, you still have the process that was working. Who knows, maybe both could work.

I think a mix of both is fine. Sometimes we need to try new things, but utilizing the things that works is ideal as well. Combining both sides is probably the best way to go. Utilize new ideas and continue to use ideas that have worked for you in the past.

I think that there are many people who try old ideas. However, they may be conducting old business, however, their marketing techniques and methods might be unique and this is why they might be able to conduct business in a better manner.
Catching up with the technological trends in businesses is ineluctable because there are so many people who still believe in the archaic way of running businesses which will not meet up with the recent developments.

I like trying new ideas, however, while trying new ideas, I don't completely stop working on old ideas. Old ideas are safer to work with, whereas new ideas are very risky. I like minimizing the risks of trying out new ideas.

Well, i'm open to new ideas but not all the time. I would go for new ideas when they seem like they would work out and i would also try not to discard the existing working process completely.

I have no problem with trying a new idea if the idea is great. However, the idea must be great and workable for me in a practical manner. This is a very important thing.

I have no problem with trying a new idea if the idea is great. However, the idea must be great and workable for me in a practical manner. This is a very important thing.
I also have no problem with trying out a new idea. I don't know why some people are not open to new ideas. Funny enough, sometimes new ideas are more productive than old ideas.

When it comes to the issue of your business operation,it all depends on what you are actually doing and how far the process have worked,if you see prospect In what you are doing then you can continue with the idea,else you change strategy.

The world is full of challenges most especially in the line of business , so i always prefer new challenges in order to expand my knowldege and know much more about new business,

The world is full of challenges most especially in the line of business , so i always prefer new challenges in order to expand my knowldege and know much more about new business,
I believe that there's time for everything and you shouldn't mix the idea. There are times that would present itself to test new experiments but there are other crucial time that would need an immediate sure solution.

When it comes to the issue of your business operation,it all depends on what you are actually doing and how far the process have worked,if you see prospect In what you are doing then you can continue with the idea,else you change strategy.

Well, I think that many of the workable ideas were also 'new ideas' at some point. It is very important to assess the effectiveness of those new ideas before practically trying them.

Trying out a new idea is risky. But in the world of business, you must take risks. We have what we call calculated risks. You start implementing the new idea with a negligible proportion of your production to see if it works. You gradually build it up from there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back