What's new

Would you give preference to try out new ideas? Or would you go with working ideas?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Well, it's more like processes or methods rather than ideas. If you have a working process, would you want to try out a new idea or a process while discarding the existing(working) process? If so, would you do a risk analysis before implementing it?

How much preference would you give for new ideas? For every business new ideas are like fuel and we need them to make the business succeed in the long run, but sometimes those same ideas could backfire as well.

So, what would you usually choose? Would you go for new ideas all the time?
Or would you rather choose working ideas or processes?
What would be your ultimate choice?

I will want to give preference to trying out new ideas if i have time to do it. What is regarded as working ideas some times might not be working for you. Something that's good for someone might not be good for you

The truth that I believe it is good that you should try to balance out the two of them. You are going to be performing much more better if you take risk in some aspects and stick with what you know in some other ones.

The truth that I believe it is good that you should try to balance out the two of them. You are going to be performing much more better if you take risk in some aspects and stick with what you know in some other ones.
Thats the best way to go about it , trying to balance between trying out new ideas and going for the working idea are both good , you only need to try the two out and go for the one you feel its safer .

I've come to understand though that there are no new ideas under the sun, only existing ideas that are being constantly improved on. That being said, if the idea will prove helpful, I'll definitely take it

Well, it's more like processes or methods rather than ideas. If you have a working process, would you want to try out a new idea or a process while discarding the existing(working) process? If so, would you do a risk analysis before implementing it?

How much preference would you give for new ideas? For every business new ideas are like fuel and we need them to make the business succeed in the long run, but sometimes those same ideas could backfire as well.

I think those ideas that are used once by a particular company or person, it will not work for others instead they should find out new ways and new ideas to create success through it.

New ideas should be applied with caution especially if you are doubtful of their success rates. I do like to try out new things, but it is better if someone has used it too successfully.

I think that I would try out new ideas only if those new ideas are great and workable with the plan. New ideas must be compatible as well when it comes to considering such kind of plans.

I would give preference to trying out new ideas, because they can lead to a better understanding of a situation and increased efficiency. I recently made the switch from writing in English to writing in Spanish, which was previously not my native language. Initially, I was hesitant about whether or not I could do it well enough to be able to publish my work and make money off of it. But after doing some research and practicing my writing skills, I began to see that the effort was worth it—my writing improved significantly over time, and now I am able to publish articles in both languages.

So if you're trying something new that seems daunting at first, don't give up on it. You might end up surprising yourself with how well you do.

I don't really know it depends on ideas if ideas are quite good and possible to achieve great but if it's kinda bad and risky then I would really think before deciding to try it out ideas often don't achieve results you maybe was expecting

The fact is, I think it's wise to try to strike a balance between the two. If you take a chance in some areas and stick to what you know in others, your performance will be much better overall.

The fact is, I think it's wise to try to strike a balance between the two.
If you take a chance in certain areas and stick to what you know in others, your performance will be lot better overall.

i personally like trying new ideas a lot, it makes the adrenaline in my blood to rush as i see it as an exciting adventure, it makes me to think very deep and also it opens my eyes to so many possibilities as well.

what would you usually choose? Would you go for new ideas all the time?

As an entrepreneur and an innovator's , welcoming new business ideas is a good thing , because we always want to be the best , but if there's no money to fund the new business , then it's better working on the current business.

Trying new ideas are very important, it will help you to have the best results you want, but you have to be very careful in terms of trying out new things.

In a business or a company I would try to use different methods or skills to solve a problem and if am certain with it I can go ahead and use it but if am not then I will continue using my working skills

New ideas would have been the best. But sometimes it depends on time . New business idea in most cases is not something you have to implement immediately . It is something we have to consider the outcome before implementing.

I will want to give preference to trying out new ideas if i have time to do it. What is regarded as working ideas some times might not be working for you. Something that's good for someone might not be good for you
It is very good to look for new ideas because everyday people are look for the new things, in other to develop business ideas, So that the technology will be developed in term of business ideas.

Trying new ideas are very important, it will help you to have the best results you want, but you have to be very careful in terms of trying out new things.
You need to be very careful to avoid yourself getting burned in the process of trying to start something new which does happens to a lot of start ups in our world today as they rush to every opportunity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back