What's new

Would you ever run a local school?

Well, it depends on personal choice of people. There are many people who like to teach and teaching is their hobby. The main problem is the fact that they never get the right kind of opportunity. There are many people who run schools and they pay a handsome amount of money to their teachers.
Yes, it's a personal choice because I know it's what I can't do as I don't have the passion to follow up on it. It will become a waste of money and time if I take it on but fail to see it out. People should only invest in what they have plans of sering through till the end.

Yes, it's a personal choice because I know it's what I can't do as I don't have the passion to follow up on it. It will become a waste of money and time if I take it on but fail to see it out. People should only invest in what they have plans of sering through till the end.

Well, I have had bad memories when it comes to my school life. If I ever start a school, then I would be remembering those things. However, this is not the only thing that is keeping me away from starting a school. I have never even thought about it in the first place.

Well, I have had bad memories when it comes to my school life. If I ever start a school, then I would be remembering those things. However, this is not the only thing that is keeping me away from starting a school. I have never even thought about it in the first place.
If it's about owning a school as a business being lucrative, it is because education is a highly appreciated commodity every parent want for their children. If your school meets the requirements expected by many parents, they will put their kids in your school but the management of school is not a child's play.

In my country there are always so many tax and levies imposed on the owners of private school. This makes the running cost too expensive. It takes a lot of money to start a school project as you must have capital to erect your school structure..

This actually part of the reason why it's private school fees are very high when compared to what is being paid in government school. My parents couldn't afford paying for me to attend private school even though it seemed that they teach better in private schools.

If it's about owning a school as a business being lucrative, it is because education is a highly appreciated commodity every parent want for their children. If your school meets the requirements expected by many parents, they will put their kids in your school but the management of school is not a child's play.

There are many people who have the desire to open a school and there are many reasons for that. They want to end illiteracy in the country and they may have a particular vision. This is why they may start a schooling business.

There are many people who have the desire to open a school and there are many reasons for that. They want to end illiteracy in the country and they may have a particular vision. This is why they may start a schooling business.
Education is very important. I've never seen any parents desire for their kids not to go to school when they can afford paying for their tuition fees. It's why any school open have students attending the school. Have you seen any school without any students?

Education is very important. I've never seen any parents desire for their kids not to go to school when they can afford paying for their tuition fees. It's why any school open have students attending the school. Have you seen any school without any students?

I think that education is important due to many different reasons. We are advancing forth to an era where artificial intelligence will take over many things and education would be very important for a person to learn different things about artificial intelligence and technology. This will also help people to run schools as well, as AI (Artificial intelligence) will play a huge role in this field.

I think that education is important due to many different reasons. We are advancing forth to an era where artificial intelligence will take over many things and education would be very important for a person to learn different things about artificial intelligence and technology. This will also help people to run schools as well, as AI (Artificial intelligence) will play a huge role in this field.
I've been looking forward to seeing how the educational system is going to inbuild artificial intelligence in educational curriculum for students. Subjects on Information Communication & Technology will be leading in teaching and practicing with artificial intelligence.

Well, if you have the means to successfully run an educational system, I believe it is something that is always going to be lucrative to the person that is involved because there is always students who are to enroll in schools to study. The essence of being educated is something that have been propagated so well that nobody wants to be an illiterate today.

Well, if you have the means to successfully run an educational system, I believe it is something that is always going to be lucrative to the person that is involved because there is always students who are to enroll in schools to study. The essence of being educated is something that have been propagated so well that nobody wants to be an illiterate today.

The basis of running a local school is also to get good teachers that are willing to impact knowledge on the kids. If you don't get these teachers, then the school is going to have big problem because at the end of the day, no parent will want to send their kids to a school where they lack quality teachers.

The basis of running a local school is also to get good teachers that are willing to impact knowledge on the kids. If you don't get these teachers, then the school is going to have big problem because at the end of the day, no parent will want to send their kids to a school where they lack quality teachers.

Having skillfully and highly professional teachers is very important when you want to run a local school. These parents are going to very close to your school because it's within their proximity. They can see a lot of things closely, so when you get your staffing right and have good facilities, they will be discouraged to put their kids in your school.

Having skillfully and highly professional teachers is very important when you want to run a local school. These parents are going to very close to your school because it's within their proximity. They can see a lot of things closely, so when you get your staffing right and have good facilities, they will be discouraged to put their kids in your school.

Good facilities is another thing. If the whole place is messed up, no parent will want to bring their kids there for educational purposes. So, having a world-class facility with good staff can help your local school to be the talk of the town.

Good facilities is another thing. If the whole place is messed up, no parent will want to bring their kids there for educational purposes. So, having a world-class facility with good staff can help your local school to be the talk of the town.

Exactly the point. Most parents will never want to put their kids in a school where they are going to come with one health issues or another. Bad facilities will even cause physical injuries to kids. Kids can be too careless when they are playing. This is why the good facilities will save them from a lot of harm.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back