Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think you could run a profitable local school? I know most schools in the US aren't really funded all too well, but in your country, do you think schools make good money? I wish our schools made their teachers some good money, but sadly that's not the case. Teachers here in the US are some of the lowest paid people around. It isn't right.

Anyway, do you think starting a for profit school could work?

If I am opportuned and licensed I would run a local school in my community. There are lots of money in running school in my country. People do not have much confidence in government schools anymore..

Do you think you could run a profitable local school? I know most schools in the US aren't really funded all too well, but in your country, do you think schools make good money? I wish our schools made their teachers some good money, but sadly that's not the case. Teachers here in the US are some of the lowest paid people around. It isn't right.

Anyway, do you think starting a for profit school could work?

There are many people who run local schools in here. However, we must remember that running a school is not that easy at all. you are responsible for the safety and security of children. Therefore, you must hire trustworthy people who would take care of children. This is a big responsibility.

Getting approved to run any local school in my country means that you must have a degree in education. Also there are other criteria you must meet before you are given final approval to start..

If you had asked this question 5 years ago, I would have said yes. My partner is a teacher, and my sisters and their husbands are/were teachers. Therefore, I was interested in school business., But these days I have no interest in running a school

In the country I live, England, United Kingdom, most of the schools are funded by the government and are run by those who are qualified to do so but we do have private schools as well that can be paid for by the parents that those who are qualified can run.

I have worked in schools in the past and as much as I loved working as a teaching assistant when I did, I honestly could not be someone who ran a school, especially nowadays, there is a lot of pressure now for your schools and pupils to succeed.

In my country there are always so many tax and levies imposed on the owners of private school. This makes the running cost too expensive. It takes a lot of money to start a school project as you must have capital to erect your school structure..

If I am opportuned and licensed I would run a local school in my community. There are lots of money in running school in my country. People do not have much confidence in government schools anymore..

I am not interested in running a business because it is not my cup of tea and I do not like this kind of business. I am much interested in other kinds of businesses. Running a local school is quite complex thing and you may need to get registered as well with the school association.

I am not interested in running a business because it is not my cup of tea and I do not like this kind of business. I am much interested in other kinds of businesses. Running a local school is quite complex thing and you may need to get registered as well with the school association.
Friend, someone have to do it so that society could be better. There are no easy way to make money. School business is capital intensive as you likely said but the rewards are very massive if you can pull through all the storm..

Friend, someone have to do it so that society could be better. There are no easy way to make money. School business is capital intensive as you likely said but the rewards are very massive if you can pull through all the storm..

I can understand the fact that schools should be run and there are many people who are interested in running schools. But I think that each and every person has their own choices. This also depends a lot on how much interested you are when it comes to running school.

I can't run a school. There have never been a time when I had any interest in it, not even 1% of interest. I've told myself never to be involved in what I don't have an iota of passion in because I would have 99% interested in quiting the task than stay in it.

I can't run a school. There have never been a time when I had any interest in it, not even 1% of interest. I've told myself never to be involved in what I don't have an iota of passion in because I would have 99% interested in quiting the task than stay in it.
It is actually a thing of personal decisions. You might not have all the criteria and qualities to venture into such business and succeed. There are a specific business meant for everyone. What suits me might not be your preference...

I have never considered this kind of project which is running a school. I know that it's something lucrative if you manage to get everything right but it's also capital intensive.

School is a very big project. It doesn't matter if it's a local school, you're going to spend a lot in it. Also getting the right personnel will be difficult too.

I have never considered this kind of project which is running a school. I know that it's something lucrative if you manage to get everything right but it's also capital intensive.

School is a very big project. It doesn't matter if it's a local school, you're going to spend a lot in it. Also getting the right personnel will be difficult too.
There are usually people who acquire such training, I do not think that school management is something anyone could just venture into without proper knowledge and training ..

In many cases, you may also need to seek the approval of the government as well. You may not be allowed to open a school at any place whatsoever. Majority of the schools are located in commercial places and you may also need to rent out such place, which could be a big challenge.

In many cases, you may also need to seek the approval of the government as well. You may not be allowed to open a school at any place whatsoever. Majority of the schools are located in commercial places and you may also need to rent out such place, which could be a big challenge.

Of course, I believe that it's something that is always going to be worked on because there is no way you're going to be starting an academic institution without the government approval because you will need licensing that is going to make whatever certificates you are offering to your student to be accepted by the state as something that is legitimate and original.

It is actually a thing of personal decisions. You might not have all the criteria and qualities to venture into such business and succeed. There are a specific business meant for everyone. What suits me might not be your preference...
Passion is a serious factor in whatever I'm doing. If I don't have any passion in what I'm doing, I won't be in it for too long. If I start facing too many challenges, I will lack the courage to face it head on. My easy way out is quitting because the zeal isn't there.

Passion is a serious factor in whatever I'm doing. If I don't have any passion in what I'm doing, I won't be in it for too long. If I start facing too many challenges, I will lack the courage to face it head on. My easy way out is quitting because the zeal isn't there.

I am not at all passionate about running a school and I have never even thought about it in the first place. There were times when certain people forced me to do something that I never wanted to do. In that case, I never took that particular thing in a serious manner.

I am not at all passionate about running a school and I have never even thought about it in the first place. There were times when certain people forced me to do something that I never wanted to do. In that case, I never took that particular thing in a serious manner.
I don't like teaching. I know how difficult it was for me to pass through school and graduate because I had to choice. My parents gave up a lot to put me through school. I had to make it. With the experience I had, I know managing a school isn't part of my goals.

I don't like teaching. I know how difficult it was for me to pass through school and graduate because I had to choice. My parents gave up a lot to put me through school. I had to make it. With the experience I had, I know managing a school isn't part of my goals.

Well, it depends on personal choice of people. There are many people who like to teach and teaching is their hobby. The main problem is the fact that they never get the right kind of opportunity. There are many people who run schools and they pay a handsome amount of money to their teachers.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back