What's new

Would You Ever Move To Another Country For Employment Purposes?

The main reason why we are looking for employment opportunity in another country is because they are paying higher money than what the jobs in my country is offering , and i also have the advantage of changing my environment.
You're right about that. I will take that opportunity if I were to be graced with one. The problem here is not even low pay but there's literally no employment opportunities around here.

You and I know very well that jobs are not readily available in Africa and the leaders lack focus but the enrich themselves all the time at the detriment of the country's development which is why people would always love to migrate to other countries.
It is as if most African countries are cursed with bad leadership as the leaders keep enriching themselves with stolen funds that are supposed to be used for the betterment of the society.

You're right about that. I will take that opportunity if I were to be graced with one. The problem here is not even low pay but there's literally no employment opportunities around here.
I think you can only move to another country for employment purposes if the job offered to you pays very high amount of money. A lot of people will actually grab such kind of opportunity.

For some people, moving abroad for work is a fantastic opportunity since it gives them the chance to explore a new culture, learn a new language, and get useful professional experience. Yet, before making such a significant choice, it is crucial to weigh all of the options.

Well there will be no hesitation to do that because there are alot of people who have been migrating from their home country in search for a greener pasture simply because their country could not offer them what they want.

Probably, the importance of making research of the country are going into cannot be underestimated. It will help you to know everything about the country and also what to expect.
That is right. You cannot just move into a country without knowing anything about them . The internet has made it easy for you to find out everything you want about a country by simply searching about it. There is so much information online.

I am currently planning on how to relocate to Canada. My country is so filled with corruption to the extent that it discourages growth and development.

Yeah, this is actually the simple truth. People in lower-tier countries always migrate to top-tier countries because of job opportunities. Almost everyone will accept such opportunity actually.

There are many people who are leaving my country, as the news suggest. there are many people who think that other countries might offer better opportunities.

That is right. You cannot just move into a country without knowing anything about them . The internet has made it easy for you to find out everything you want about a country by simply searching about it. There is so much information online.
Yeah, I think platforms like Quora where people ask several questions is one of the best places you can get good information about any country you want to go to. I've seen a lot of people asking questions of places they want to relocate to.

There is no doubt, if there is a better opportunity or chance, I will definitely do that simply because the government of my own country are not yet ready to provide me with what I wanted.

And I cannot move to a country without having an accommodation. I know so many people who travel outside the country and the end up sleeping by the roadside because they did not plan their accommodation .

Many people travel from one country to another country. This is a quite common thing. However, there are many people who also travel to another countries for employment purposes as well. There are many people in my country who visit other countries for job opportunities. So, do you ever plan to move out of your country for this reason?

The most important thing is the money that I'm going to be paid for any kind of job that I'm doing and if traveling to another company for a job position that is going to pay me better than what I am being paid in my current work, it is something that I'm not going to even think about twice and do it immediately.

As it standa now, if I see a chance to migrate from Africa where I am now to Europe or North America, I would jump at it. The opportunities in Europe are so enormous and far better than where I am in now.

Actually yes if it is make possible for me, because I need a change of environment and I like experiencing new wether and things. So leaving my country to go in school of job or work outside is okay for me

If I have the opportunity to do that I will go for it. I live in a country with a high unemployment rate, so if I can get a good offer abroad I will jump into it. That's one less jobless person here.

If I have the opportunity to do that I will go for it. I live in a country with a high unemployment rate, so if I can get a good offer abroad I will jump into it. That's one less jobless person here.
So many people traveled aboard for greener pasture because the situation of the country is not favorable and that is why you would come across so many people travelling out.

Actually alot of people do always migrate to another country just to seek for a greener pasture and they will be glad to find one.

I think there are alot of reasons behind such movement maybe because their respectives government has failed them.

We are working in order to make money , but travelling abroad in order to secure a better job depend on the individuals , I prefer working outside the country at least to change my environment .

It's no longer a new scenario that people are migrating to another country seeking for a more greener pasture than their home country.

There are people with alot of skills, but their government, are not ready to.make used or explore such skills in their citizens making them jobless and hopeless.

I really do like my lifestyle, and when I think about the restrictions I would face if I move to another place, I prefer to remain where I am. I can travel for leisure as much as I want if I have enough money.
If you're comfortable in your country, there's no need to move to another country for job. Those who are moving to another country are doing so in search of green pastures. If you have a good job in your country, you'll only be traveling to other countries for leisure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back