What's new

Would you buy property with hazardous material?

I will avoid such properties with all forms of seriousness. It is dangerous and you will be at risk of even dying as such property can easily collapse. They are not worth the stress

This is a taught question, most likely not, depending on how dangerous the material is stored inside this cheap real estate. I had a moment in my life when I helped a friend of mine to clean his apartment that he bought through a realtor http://the-continuum-thiam-siew.com/ from dangerous material and now he lives quietly in his new property. If an apartment contains any radioactive or biologically dangerous material, it is better not to buy it, since these substances are either difficult to remove or they are removed for a very long time. The apartment that my friend bought contained rodents and insects, there are no problems getting rid of them if you contact special services, so it was a profitable investment. I hope no one has ever encountered such a thing and I do not wish this to anyone. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
I wouldn't consider buying a property with hazardous materials, however, if the property has lower price, at least 20 percent less than the market price and if I can remove the materials for a small price, I might buy that property.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back