What's new

Would you buy property with hazardous material?

Is very risky buying of property in hazardous because nobody will like to waste money in buying of property in hazardous material.

If the property is going to come at a very cheap price and the hazardous materials are things that I can remove then I can consider buying the land or house.

If you got the right price, would you purchase a property that has hazardous material? There's of course a major risk in property like that, but if it can be cleaned, it may be worth the investment.

idk, what do you guys think though? Would you pass on purchasing a property like this?
Of course if the price is right I will buy that property. Its because I think not everyone will be interested to buy that property because of the hazardous materials. But what I will do is just to clean up the place from hazardous materials and then I think the place will be livable.

It's definitely risky to invest in building with hazardous materials. The best thing to do as an investor in this kind of case is just to ignore this kind of business or investment at all cost

I won't try such acts at all, like I will not try and buy a cheap thing and eventually regrets it later on, what I will do is to buy huge amount of investment after saving heavily for it.

I dare not,if you turn a blind eye to serious issues like this I bet you there Will be serious consequences in future,it could even lead to jail time

I will never, no matter how affordable the property may be. I cannot take such risk on human lives because I'm looking for profit. Not in my generation!

You've put a clause that makes this issue worth giving a second thought - the part you said if the building would have value after being worked on. The thing to consider in such cases would be the profit that would be realised after those expenses would be carried out.
I'll be willing to give it a try even if the profit margin is little to get the satisfaction of transformation

If you got the right price, would you purchase a property that has hazardous material? There's of course a major risk in property like that, but if it can be cleaned, it may be worth the investment.

idk, what do you guys think though? Would you pass on purchasing a property like this?
Well I can buy a property that is disaster if I have the capability of breaking it down and rebuilding but if I don't have that capability then I will look for a better property to buy.

When it comes to housing materials please don't take your chances or cut cost,go for the best and quality materials to avoid unnecessary problem in the future or end up spending far beyond your plans.

That's a big risk, you might just be throwing away your funds.
I would not purchase a property like that. Even though it is cleaned, it may still have an effect.

Why should i do that?
Even if the property was to be sold at a very cheap rate, i would not purchase it.
Such a property could endanger lives.

Buying properties with hazardous materials is a bad move even government agencies ought to be involved in decontaminating such building.

I would never waste my money on a property that poses such a concern simply because it is inexpensive, especially if I do not have the resources to mitigate the risk, because I would struggle to utilize it or sell it for a profit.

As long as there is a way for me to process that property in a way that I can actually make more money from it then I will always take on the opportunity to purchase such property because profit-making is my motive.

For me buying a property with hazardous materials, requires the property to go for a lower rate financially,in order for me to change such hazardous materials and later in the future resell the property for a higher rate that will produce high profits.

This is just one of the reason I will always prefer to build most of my things alone because I cannot just buy a whole building when I don't really know how the whole thing was being done from the scratch.

This is going to be depending greatly on the type of hazardous materials that are found in the material in the first place. If it is something that I have the capability to handle then I am going to buy if not I am going to allow it to pass.

I would have to call the services of a land surveyor to help check if the hazard in the land is one that can be contained or removed and if it can not then I have no business buying.
When we want to buy a property we should be able to among other things ensure that the property is in good condition for human habitation,this will make and guarantee the health security of the occupant.

I too can't purchase that type of property. You always know that cheap is very expensive. I rather spend much money on something very concrete and durable than spending less for poor and substandard quality materials that was used to build the property.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back