What's new

Would you buy property with hazardous material?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you got the right price, would you purchase a property that has hazardous material? There's of course a major risk in property like that, but if it can be cleaned, it may be worth the investment.

idk, what do you guys think though? Would you pass on purchasing a property like this?

I can't risky my funds because of cheap or affordable property. I'll rather spend huge amount of money to get that satisfaction i want around buildings or any valuable real estate property.

When you say the right price, I assume you mean very economical for the hazardous material. In this case if the property is in an excellent location and the price is really good. You could buy and rebuild the house in its entirety with the right materials, i.e. you would pay for the land and not the property.

For me buying a property with hazardous materials, requires the property to go for a lower rate financially,in order for me to change such hazardous materials and later in the future resell the property for a higher rate that will produce high profits.

If you got the right price, would you purchase a property that has hazardous material? There's of course a major risk in property like that, but if it can be cleaned, it may be worth the investment.

idk, what do you guys think though? Would you pass on purchasing a property like this?
it like sinking a borehole at a place where you know is not right to do do. why deliberately harming yourself by buying properties with hazardous materials?

Yes I will buy a property with harzadours material, but it all depends on the kind of property, however o know there is a lot of risk but you have to be very careful when buying it.

Well, if it can be cleaned thoroughly, I don't see why not . real estate and properties are always the best kinds of investment. This is based on the premise that the hazardous materials won't affect the occupants or surrounding area.

I would never want to waste my money on a property that posses such threat because it is cheap and especially if I do not have the means to avert the hazard because I would find it hard to make use of it or sell it for some profits.

I wouldn't want to leave anything to chance when considering property that is why I prefer buying a property I am sure of or starting the project myself with assured materials.

I am not sure what do you mean by hazardous material. However, I do not think it would be a wise decision to buy a property that has some faults in it. Usually, many people prefer to buy property that is located at a populous location where business can be conducted.

The presence of hazardous building materials, including asbestos and lead-based paints. Prior to purchasing a property for development, the prospective purchaser.

As the name implies, hazardous, means dangerous, there should always be an alternative,but in a scenario where there is none, cautious signs and signals should be put in place.

Buying a property with hazardous materials means you will have to condemn the whole material and base your price on on whatever it's left. Once you that the material used in building the property doesn't worth then you charge the property accordingly.

My niece bought a big land (4 hectares) with a tower of the power grid inside. They say the high tension wire has radiation and heat so it is risky. But my niece said she had it checked. The land costs around 50% of the prevailing market price. It is cheap because of the tower of power. That was 4 years ago and until now my niece is living in that property and no untoward incident happened.

As some one in the real estate industry, I will only conciser buying such a property if I chanced on seeing someone to whom I can resell the property to for a higher price at that material time and make my profit

Well as for me I see nothing wrong in purchasing such type of property, as long as you know you can make profit from this property it is advisable for you to purchase it.

I would never want to waste my money on a property that posses such threat because it is cheap and especially if I do not have the means to avert the hazard because I would find it hard to make use of it or sell it for some profits.
that is true because it is risky you will not have to waste your money on hazardous material because it's mine bring you problem in future my best advice is to avoid it.

What I will first look into before buying that kind of a property is to know or find out if there will be a solution for the hazardous materials,but if there is then I will purchase it then.

It is the joy of every real estate agents to buy properties that will give them more profits. Buying a property with hazardous or dangerous materials is one of the easiest ways to lose your funds. There is no gain buying a house built or full of hazardous materials.

Well it depends on what i want to use it for and the location. If i do my research and i noticed the government might want to buy that area for development or to build up something else on a short run, i might decide to buy it quickly before the government, so the government would give me s higher offer. But if thats not the case i dont think there is much of a need

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back