What's new

Would you buy property with hazardous material?

i dont think i would want to buy a property with hazardous materials, it would cause me more money to renovate and also clean the place so it can be useable. the place could be used as a public dump site tho, but it would not be wise when you look at it from the health point of view

Only if I l know that at the end of the day the financial gains in flipping would be higher in comparison, but still that won't be a good option at all on the long run so it's better

Its actually depends on the purpose and the location it is actually if it's in a far away place where it won't harm or cause anything to the ecological systems and man it's definitely ok.

Well it depends on what i want to use it for and the location. If i do my research and i noticed the government might want to buy that area for development or to build up something else on a short run, i might decide to buy it quickly before the government, so the government would give me s higher offer. But if thats not the case i dont think there is much of a need
I can buy such a property but it all depends on the agreement between me and the owner. The perfect example of this type of transaction is when you're buying a dilapidated building. You already know that the building is useless, you have to pull it down to erect something else so the seller should not present the transaction as selling a building but selling a land.

I can buy such a property but it all depends on the agreement between me and the owner. The perfect example of this type of transaction is when you're buying a dilapidated building. You already know that the building is useless, you have to pull it down to erect something else so the seller should not present the transaction as selling a building but selling a land.
Hmmm this is also a good idea, according to your words, the transaction would have to be made as if you where buying a piece of land. The price would be cheaper i guess because the seller has to put in consideration the amount you would spend for renovations and the rest

Well it depends on what i want to use it for and the location. If i do my research and i noticed the government might want to buy that area for development or to build up something else on a short run, i might decide to buy it quickly before the government, so the government would give me s higher offer. But if thats not the case i dont think there is much of a need
No one will buy a property with hazardous material anybody who is buying a property makes research of these before payment, he or she wants to know the location of the house the type of house before he or she pays.

As long as the hazard doesn't eat up the house, or becoming a hoodlum in the future of the house after buying it outright. I can't consider myself buying a property that will hurt me in the future.

I would never purchase any property with hazardous material because in as much as I would love to make a lot of profit from buying a cheap property and refurbishing it to sell later on how would never compromise safety for that.

As a business man we must be rational in our choice of what to invest in. Buying an hazardous materials seem dangerous to the ear but if the price and location is worth the buying then we can go ahead and buy it and then rebuild it to standard. Once the cost of buying and rebuilding such properties is lower in price compare to buying a standard material elsewhere.

I would have to call the services of a land surveyor to help check if the hazard in the land is one that can be contained or removed and if it can not then I have no business buying.

A pure example of what you are trying to illustrate is like buying a land that has oil spillage. I will never buy such lands because there is no guarantee that it will be clean again.

A pure example of what you are trying to illustrate is like buying a land that has oil spillage. I will never buy such lands because there is no guarantee that it will be clean again.
what is people will buy property with hazardous materials if the property is very cheap however it is not a good idea for you to buy any property with hazardous material.

You have really said the thing that I have always wanted to say and I wouldn't advise anyone to purchase any property that already has a defect either in its structure or in it outlay.

Quality is very important when we are dealing with any property that we intend to have for a very long time,it is not a wise decision to buy a property of cheap materials just because the price is cheap as you may not be able to enjoy it on the long run.

If you got the right price, would you purchase a property that has hazardous material? There's of course a major risk in property like that, but if it can be cleaned, it may be worth the investment.

idk, what do you guys think though? Would you pass on purchasing a property like this?
I think no reasonable person would want to see danger and run into it.But what is the nature of the hazardious material,is it something that can be evacuated and cleaned and the place becomes habitable for living,if yes then it is ok to purchase it.

Buying a property with harzadouse materials dependent on if I want to use the property myself or I want to buy it and sell it as a investment in properties buisness. That's the only time I can choose to buy it, for resell

If anyone could do this it means the person isn't a good investor. I don't think I can ever do that kind of a thing because it goes either way I will lose my money and the government can never go as far as locking up the property

It depends on the level of the harzadous materials. If its something that can be handled with minimal effort, I'll go ahead and purchase it.

I am going to buy that property if it happens that the hazardous materials can be evacuated from the building. All I need to do is to look for a place where to sell them off or dispose them.

Would rather prefer to stay away from such properties and settle for non-hazardous ones, I don't like to do business in doubt, I prefer straight to the point dealings with respect to what I want.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back