What's new

Are you able to wake up without an alarm?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
These days I am usually up around 8:30-9AM every day. I go to bed whenever I want, sometimes early, sometimes late, but I am always waking up around 8:30-9AM. If I sleep early, I am sometimes up even earlier. It's as if my body got into a rhythm of waking up when the sun is about up. Maybe that's it. I used to love sleeping in, but I would always get anxiety for trying to sleep in now days. I don't know why.

The aim daily is to sleep early and wake up as far as I can. I don't always like to wake up late as it is always a part where things will always end up the way that I don't plan. So, sleeping early and waking up early has been how I want to live every day and I don't need an alarm to achieve this.

Yes, most days I can get up without hearing the alarm, which is usually around 6:30 in the morning, but I also have my alarm set for 7 in the morning in case I do fall asleep.

Human beings have a biological clock that allows them to do this as I understand it, but for some, it doesn't seem to work xD

Right now, I wake up even before my alarm comes on. I will be the one waiting for it to play so that I can stop it. My body have been timed to wake up whenever it's around 6:00 AM to 6:45 AM in the morning. My morning alarm is set at 7:00 AM.

I have observed that I am conversant in waking up without an alarm these days. Am quite use to waking up by six to around six twenty that happens because I set my alarm to ring during those periods.

I can ask for the morning only after I use that bleach for a week or more and then my body will feel the mode that suits me and I will wake up at the right time without an alarm clock

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back