What's new

Would this second phase of lockdown lead to a reduction in crypto currency?

I can remember vividly that March last year was a memorable month. That was the month most parts of the world stayed and worked from home there was loss of jobs, hardship and crypto currency fluctuated for a while even though ethereum and Bitcoin rose high later on but I would like to know if this second phase of lockdown will affect crypto currency
For bitcoin to rise high later on and the fluctuation of Alcoin to be constant, that shows that the price value of all crypto currency is not affected by lockdown, although it will find a lot of people trading or investing In crypto.

I am not a pessimist but I don't think bitcoins can break the record it created last year. Last year record was orchestrated because of the lockdown but right now it seems no government is taking the lockdown serious. The only event that can surge bitcoin price is the investment by giant companies.

For bitcoin to rise high later on and the fluctuation of Alcoin to be constant, that shows that the price value of all crypto currency is not affected by lockdown, although it will find a lot of people trading or investing In crypto.
You get my point. We can even say that due to the lockdown many individuals had to to consider online investment this leading to crypto currency change in demand which in turn had effect on the price of the coin

No, I do not think that if lockdown resumes, the cryptocurrency would go down or there will be a shortage of cryptocurrency. As pointed out by many, crypto rose a lot last year. However, not all cryptocurrencies would rise if lockdown would resume.

Last year in march corona effected the all matters of life on a big scale million of peoples worry about it but also this march is create penic about crypto like bitcoin this should
may b the value of crypto decreasing

I can remember vividly that March last year was a memorable month. That was the month most parts of the world stayed and worked from home there was loss of jobs, hardship and crypto currency fluctuated for a while even though ethereum and Bitcoin rose high later on but I would like to know if this second phase of lockdown will affect crypto currency
I don't think that we are ever going to see a price fluctuation like we saw last year, because now despite the lockdown and the pandemic the value of crypto seems to be thriving as more and more people are taking to online earning. So I think that it has really hit its stride in my opinion.

I don't think that we are ever going to see a price fluctuation like we saw last year, because now despite the lockdown and the pandemic the value of crypto seems to be thriving as more and more people are taking to online earning. So I think that it has really hit its stride in my opinion.
Yeah, you are right. We have seen that this year the bullish run of crypto currency started early so we have seen most crypto coin increase in price value and that should be an indication that cryptos just might thrive well this year

I don't really think so cos the second face of lockdown would have affected the coin before now, but it seems nothing is really happening to crypto currency cos instead reducing it kept on increasing rapidly and daily, so I don't see that happening to crypto at large.

I don't think that lockdown has any case of scene with the cryptocurrencies as there adpotiion and all other things are in the hands of the government only and since it is not acceptable by shops , so I don't think that it will be reduced .

Yeah, you are right. We have seen that this year the bullish run of crypto currency started early so we have seen most crypto coin increase in price value and that should be an indication that cryptos just might thrive well this year
Yes, the coins are likely to continue to thrive over the course of this year, and I think that one of the main things that we have to note as well, is the fact that there are chances for dips and buying opportunities as well in the market. Furthermore, the currency economic strain of the pandemic may also affect the price of crypto int the coming months.

The second face of the COVID-19 lockdown would surely affect the crypto currency exchange but in the positive direction. The rich are desiring to get richer. So during the lockdown, crypto currency would be the best resort.

In my opinion, if a second wave of lockdown occurs, it may instead lead to a boom on cryptocurrency. But reverse my also be the case, since people will now have decreases ok their income and will have less money to invest.

Personally, I have not seen any sign of second phase lock down though it was rumored. And judging from the experience of the past lock down, I don't think anyone will wish for another lock down. If paraventure it happens, I don't think many people will agree to lock themselves down again. Just my thoughts though.

Yes, the coins are likely to continue to thrive over the course of this year, and I think that one of the main things that we have to note as well, is the fact that there are chances for dips and buying opportunities as well in the market. Furthermore, the currency economic strain of the pandemic may also affect the price of crypto int the coming months.
I agree with your fact that the pandemic might l
I agree with your basis that there would be an influx in the price of crypto currency due to the lag caused by the pandemic last year people would invest more in crypto currency to recover their losses.

The second phase of covid-19 has been a blessing to the rise of crypto currency around the world while during the first phase , crypto currency was fluctuating because everyone was at home and most people lost their jobs in the process.

There is nothing like the second phase of lockdown in the part of the world where I am. The first lockdown was just because Nigerian like emulating foreign countries. Generally I think this lockdown has helped online business overall
Post automatically merged:

Crypto currency value might even increase instead of decrease if there is a second phase of lockdown. This period has not only helped or boosted crypto currency but online business generally and I do not see anyway in which another lockdown will negatively affect crypto

of course it will totally affect the price of Bitcoin and other forms of cryptocurrency earlier this year when they was the first lockdown I bought bitcoin for its lowest price ever so if there is a second wave of lockdown the Enterprise will surely go low very very low

Even if it affects it i think its going to affect it positively and the price of other altcoins would increase because a lot of people would trade crypto currency during this period of lockdown i think , so that's the way it looks like , i think now a lot of people are trading crypto currebcy for the future

I do not see any reason why second lockdown will reduce crypto currencies value. If we are being real, I think it is dope even increase the value because more and more person will be sorting out miss of making money

The second phase of lockdown impacts on cryptocurrency might not be felt that much as Cryptos is a digital assets that can be transacted easily without physical meetings of parties involved in its dealings. It can only reduce the purchasing power of individual using cryptocurrency for their day to day activities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back