What's new

Would this second phase of lockdown lead to a reduction in crypto currency?

Eodine

Eodine
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 13, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I can remember vividly that March last year was a memorable month. That was the month most parts of the world stayed and worked from home there was loss of jobs, hardship and crypto currency fluctuated for a while even though ethereum and Bitcoin rose high later on but I would like to know if this second phase of lockdown will affect crypto currency

I got really sad reading that second phase of lockdown you said.. i was hoping that everything goes to normal but it seems we wouldn't get that sooner. I think last year there's no really significant effect on Cryptocurrency whuch was caused by the pandemic since it the prices didn't really moved much except in the last few months of the year when most lockdown is already lifted.

It obviously will affect crypto currency in a positive way, the first lockdown saw crypto currency rise to it's highest in previous years, i strongly believe same will happen during this second face of the lockdown

Is there any correlation between lockdown and cryptocurrency? I don't see one to exist, if there's any please be kind to point me to it. That being said, crypto is an online business and not offline which means it activities can thrive no matter what. Lockdown shouldn't be any factor leading to its reduction in price.

Bitcoin is far from becoming a safe haven like gold or silver, even though its current trajectory looks similar. These are monumental changes in the underlying and will only change if the Fiat system itself is under threat. There are various narratives surrounding Bitcoin, but the biggest one still remains the fact that most volumes are due to trading. Some would argue it is gambling of sorts, while some will see a move towards digital gold. The US FED & government has been pumping in billions of dollars into the economy. As long as the dollar remains strong, it will be difficult for Bitcoin to replace that. However, I am a strong believer in the BTC Digital Gold notion and the way governments are indiscriminatly pumping Fiat, a Gold and BTC could play a crucial role - an international currency of sorts.

tragic perusing that second period of lockdown you said.. I was trusting that everything goes to typical yet it appears we wouldn't get that sooner. I think a year ago there's no truly huge impact on Cryptocurrency whuch was brought about by the pandemic since it the costs didn't actually moved much besides over the most recent couple of months of the year when most lockdown is lifted.

Yeah it would affect crypto currency positively because remember that it was during the lockdown crypto had high increase in price mist especially bitcoin ,because the price was increasing rapidly and it showed as usual ,so i think it would affect crypto currently positively lets all hope for the best

Yes I think so, the second phase of Corona virus will definitely lead to the the drop of many crypto currency because many people will stop going to work and many store will be lock down and many companies will be shot down and I think this will lead to a drop in the price of many cryptocurrencies.

Actually the first phase of the lockdown brought about a massive increase in the usage of cryptocurrency bitcoin and ethereum most especially. Bitcoin and ethereum started their bullish run when the lockdown was announced in the most developed countries in the world. Cryptocurrency gained high level of popularity. A second phase of the lockdown will definately has an effect on cryptocurrency

The second phase of lockdown can deeply affect the issue of Bitcoin and other altcoin because a lot of people and Investors will want to withdraw there Investment capital and profit to cater for the needs of there family and since they don't know the outcome of the pandemic they will keep holding

I can remember vividly that March last year was a memorable month. That was the month most parts of the world stayed and worked from home there was loss of jobs, hardship and crypto currency fluctuated for a while even though ethereum and Bitcoin rose high later on but I would like to know if this second phase of lockdown will affect crypto currency
I think in second phase of lockdown, the worth of cryptocurrency will further increases because all people will not have a physical Access to business and other events.
So most of the people will go toward the online investment and business.

There was no negative effect on cryptocurrency last year due to the lock down in fact there was a very positive effect that it has on cryptocurrency. cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum rose drastically in their value during the lockdown so I don't see this second wave lockdown as affecting cryptocurrency negatively.

I'm very optimistic this second lock down wont have any drastic impact on cryptocurrency. Rather they might be a positive impact on it but we should watch properly before jumping at it in other not to have a bad day.

The world struggled with the first lockdown because covid-19 was a new phase that investors we are not sure about. Since then it has been understood and the world is trying to get along with the pandemic. The second lockdown will not affect price of cryptos because we are now more enlightened and know-how to handle the current global situation to maximize the best of this year.

It was a downtime in most businesses during the first outbreak of COVID-19 and it slightly affected the cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin for a while till it improve.
Bitcoin is far from becoming a safe haven like gold or silver, even though its current trajectory looks similar. These are monumental changes in the underlying and will only change if the Fiat system itself is under threat. There are various narratives surrounding Bitcoin, but the biggest one still remains the fact that most volumes are due to trading. Some would argue it is gambling of sorts, while some will see a move towards digital gold.

The year 2019 was a tough year for most people as a result of the lockdown. The lockdown affected every sector of the economy including cryptocurrency. As such a second lockdown will adversely affect the cryptocurrency market.

I don't think that it will have any effect on cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin as it is dependent on supply and demand , THEORY OF SUPPLY is applicable for its all price change in the lockdown last year.

I don't think that it will have any effect on cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin as it is dependent on supply and demand , THEORY OF SUPPLY is applicable for its all price change in the lockdown last year.
Yeah,market forces which includes demand and supply are one of the key factors that affect the price but I was just trying to know if there would be more damage during this second lockdown that might affect income of people, loss of jobs which in turn might affect demand for cryptos

If there is another lockdown then I believe it will lead to a corresponding increase in the price of bitcoin because it will give more people the chance to stay at home and the same time look for means to make money online

The lockdown can't affect the activities and behaviors of the cryptocurrencies ecosystem. Transactions proceeded unhindered and seemlessly during that period and still does even now. Lockdown won't affect the cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back