What's new

Would this second phase of lockdown lead to a reduction in crypto currency?

Well were not required to stay at home I don't believe. If they require lockdown again at your house it may actually raise and be worth investing a small amount in right now. But you have to keep attention to what's going on and if that's even going to be required again because in my opinion it's probably unlikely. When people stay at home they tend to spend money on the internet. That's really the most I can say about whether or not cryptocurrency will increase. It could actually lower if that's not going to happen.

Currently, crypto currency market is again in bearish run. That's because China once again intensified action against crypto holders, traders and miners. I don't think Corona Virus or lockdown has anything to do with crypto market.

Lockdown or no lockdown, crypto will continue to rise and fall. Volatility is the true nature of crypto currency because it does not have any central authority to control the price, it is completely market driven, community controlled.

The first wave saw Bitcoin rising so I think a second wave would see it even rising the more because the first wave gave a lot of people knowledge about online trading so in a second wave a lot of people would jump into the market

I really hope crypto currency will be on the rise because as of that of the last lockdown bitcoin was on the increment and a lot of miners benefitted from it.

I'm certain that the second lockdown won't have a significant influence on cryptocurrencies. They may have a favorable affect on it, but we should be cautious before leaping in to avoid having a poor day.

I think if it happens to be that there will be second lock down,it will affect cryptocurrency positively,because the demand of it will be high, which may lead to increase in the rate of most of the cryptocoins.

Actually the first phase of the lockdown brought about a massive increase in the usage of cryptocurrency bitcoin and ethereum most especially. Bitcoin and ethereum started their bullish run when the lockdown was announced in the most developed countries in the world. Cryptocurrency gained high level of popularity. A second phase of the lockdown will definately has an effect on cryptocurrency.

Since the detection of the omicron variant there has been a slight reduction in the price of all cryptocurrency including bitcoins ,so generally pandemic and other natural disasters can have a serious side effects in cryptocurrency as a whole.

The crypto-currency market is one that is heavily surrounded by news and if at all there's going to be another second of them then I suggest that it is going to affect the market very well.

Positively I guess.
The crypto-currency market is one that is heavily surrounded by news and if at all there's going to be another second of them then I suggest that it is going to affect the market very well.
People will now have opportunity to read about different cryptocurrency of their choice. I could surely bring down the price of cryptocurrency as investors Will want to widraw too.

There is a lot of uncertainty that is going about in the financial markets. If there is going to be any shift in inflation then I am going to expect that people are going to withdraw their bitcoin.

There is a lot of uncertainty about the managers and people do not know the other Innovations that the government is trying to bring out. This is why you have to monitor it closely.

Yes I think so, the second phase of Corona virus will definitely lead to the the drop of many crypto currency because many people will stop going to work and many store will be lock down and many companies will be shot down and I think this will lead to a drop in the price of many cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back