What's new

Would this second phase of lockdown lead to a reduction in crypto currency?

I can remember vividly that March last year was a memorable month. That was the month most parts of the world stayed and worked from home there was loss of jobs, hardship and crypto currency fluctuated for a while even though ethereum and Bitcoin rose high later on but I would like to know if this second phase of lockdown will affect crypto currency
I don't understand your question, are you saying drop as in people will reduce using it or the value of crypto currency?
Already everyone knows that crypto currency trade is a volatile trade so with COVID19 or without it, the trade is not too certain.

The world has changed dramatically in the three months since our last update of the World Economic Outlook in January. A rare disaster, a coronavirus pandemic, has resulted in a tragically large number of human lives being lost. As countries implement necessary quarantines and social distancing practices to contain the pandemic, the world has been put in a Great Lockdown. The magnitude and speed of collapse in activity that has followed is unlike anything experienced in our lifetimes.

This second phase of lockdown will also affect cryptocurrency investment. If this lockdown persist and stays longer like the former one it will definitely lead to collapse of Bitcoin and other crypto coin.
Hardship and suffering will definitely increase.

There is no second phase of lock down coming and even if it is I don't think it would in anyway affect the price of cryptocurrency, instead the price would keep on going up and souring higher, by this time last year a lot of people haven't gotten involved with cryptocurrency reason for the price drop so if eventually a second phase of lock down is coming, the price of cryptocurrency would surely rise this time around.

Last year march i think when the first lockdown crypto currency goes up because many people stay at home and searching for work from based job. I think many people known about crypto currency if theres another lockdown. Pag pilipino ka tapos nabasa mo to wag mo nang intindihin dahil dimo talaga maiintindihan.

Maybe the second phase lockdown will not be as severe as last year, because now the government has prepared itself to fight Covid19 and anticipates a collapse in the economy, even though in March there were some Crypto holders who sold their crypto but it would not have a big effect on the next crypto price,

I can remember vividly that March last year was a memorable month. That was the month most parts of the world stayed and worked from home there was loss of jobs, hardship and crypto currency fluctuated for a while even though ethereum and Bitcoin rose high later on but I would like to know if this second phase of lockdown will affect crypto currency
I don't think the second phase of covid-19 will really affect cryptocurrency the way it's affected last year. People have really learn to get used to the pandemic and still go about their normal businesses and investments and so it will not affect the prices of cryptocurrency.

Yes, I'm also thinking of the effect of second phase of lockdown on crypto currency.

Truth be said, no one prays for a second phase of the lockdown to happen, but if it does happen which we hope it doesn't, I think it will effect a tise in cryptocurrency because economies of different countries will be affected and then might cause a drop in their currency value causing people to see cryptocurrency as safe haven assets.

As long as the dollar remains strong , it will be difficult for Bitcoin to replace that. ... pumping Fiat, a Gold and BTC could play a crucial role - an international currency of sorts. So the second phase might not affect it .

i think the opposite, the last lockdown and pandemic made a huge increase in the value of a lot of cryptocurrencies coins including bitcoin, and you can clearly see that in the last months of 2020, so i think more lockdowns will lead to increases for sure

I don't think so that by lockdown there will be any reduction in Crypto Currency.
I think the more people will stay at home more online work will increase, so that increase in investments in crytpo currencies would increase. Lock down can not reduce the crypto currency business.

I don't think so that it gonna happen this time. I read that last tine there was no significance changing in crypto currency in negative direction but it went to positive direction. Similarly i am hoping that it will no gonna effect it but it may be increase by much
Post automatically merged:

I don't think so that it gonna happen this time. I read that last tine there was no significance changing in crypto currency in negative direction but it went to positive direction. Similarly i am hoping that it will no gonna effect it but it may be increase by much online investments

I think the lockdown had affected almost all the industries that world economy was down. Until now some countries are still struggling with their economy caused by the lockdown. When there is another lockdown this year money will be scarce. That is the reason why crypto currency was on the downtrend with the price because people needed money so they sell their assets including the crypto currency that they were holding.

The beginning of March was disastrous for major global markets. When news of the coronavirus pandemic spread, the stock market saw its fastest fall in history and its most dramatic since 1929. The hospitality and tourism sectors were among those hit the hardest as nations implemented travel restrictions and lockdown policies. These caused oil prices to plunge further in an already ongoing price war between Russia and Saudi Arabia.

According to my own point of view, I don't think the the second lock down will lead to reduction in cryptocurrency. This is because even when there is lock down we can still buy and sell cryptocurrency online and every thing will still be functioning online

This second face will have no much effects or crypto currency because it will not be new. The first pandemic lockdown caught the whole world by surprise. This affected almost all businesses but it wont happen next time because we are all prepared

Concerning if the second phase of lockdown will lead to reduction of the cryptocurrencies. Well, I dont really see much of a correlation between lockdown and cryptocurrency because it is not regulated by the government and it is decentralized, even though it affects cryptocurrency in a way, it is going to be for better because cryptocurrency did increase during first phase of lockdown

I do not think that a second lockdown phase will affect the rate of cryptocurrency. Rather, it will rise up because there will be much more demand in cryptocurrency as most people will be in their homes finding how to make more money.

If another phase of lockdown ever happens, of which I doubt in my country, there's going to be a massive increase in the price of Bitcoin... Since a lot of persons are going to back to working from home again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back