What's new

Would this second phase of lockdown lead to a reduction in crypto currency?

The second phase of the lock down would not come to lime light because people are still recovering from their loss, though if it happens crypto movement is really unpredictable.

As for me I don't believe the second phrase of lockdown will lead to reduction in the cryptocurrency. This is because cryptocurrency is an online business.

I can remember vividly that March last year was a memorable month. That was the month most parts of the world stayed and worked from home there was loss of jobs, hardship and crypto currency fluctuated for a while even though ethereum and Bitcoin rose high later on but I would like to know if this second phase of lockdown will affect crypto currency
I do not think so. even if it will affect it, it will rather be in a positive manner because the first phase of lock down actually boosted cryptocurrency a lot

I do not think so because the cryptocurrency it's an online investment the second phase of lockdown only affect offline business because of the social distance law.

I do not think so. even if it will affect it, it will rather be in a positive manner because the first phase of lock down actually boosted cryptocurrency a lot
You do not seem to get my point, we are on the same page. Of course crypto currency was profitable last year and one can say the pandemic for that but at first the profit wasn't obvious.

It might not affect cryptocurrency seriously because cryptocurrency is a digital assets and people are engaging in cryptocurrency more during the lockdown,I'm believing that the lockdown will even increased the price of all cryptocurrency.

It might not affect cryptocurrency seriously because cryptocurrency is a digital assets and people are engaging in cryptocurrency more during the lockdown,I'm believing that the lockdown will even increased the price of all cryptocurrency.
The second phase of lockdown will not lead to a reduction in the crypto-currency market because that does not stop people from investing in the currency the only thing that stop people from investing in the currency is when it is banned in their country and being seen as illegal

The second phase of lockdown will not lead to a reduction in the crypto-currency market because that does not stop people from investing in the currency the only thing that stop people from investing in the currency is when it is banned in their country and being seen as illegal
it may not stop people from investing in cryptocurrency actually but what will cause the drop in the price of cryptocurrency is that when people are on lockdown ,they do not have money to take care of their needs because they do not work, they might take out some of their cryptocurrency investment.

I got really sad reading that second phase of lockdown you said.. i was hoping that everything goes to normal but it seems we wouldn't get that sooner. I think last year there's no really significant effect on Cryptocurrency whuch was caused by the pandemic since it the prices didn't really moved much except in the last few months of the year when most lockdown is already lifted.
Indeed, with how things are going it is kind of obvious that things might never be the same again or would never go back to normal. There are so many factors that affects the crypto world. Tho in a way the last lockdown contributed to the rise in value of most coins. I not so sure the second one would bring this much positive result.

The second lockdown that has been imposed in most countries will definitely not affect the greater currency negatively instead it will affect the cryptocurrency positively as the first one has actually helped the cryptocurrency to become very valuable.

Well although it's not happening everywhere but I think a second lockdown won't be too bad on crypto, it might take the prices up even or it could be down either way there is bound to be a reaction

Well although it's not happening everywhere I think a second lockdown won't be too bad on crypto, it might take the prices up even or it could be down either way there is bound to be a reaction
I think the lockdown might not affect prices or the market, because we have seen that bullish moves from heavyweights and pumping is what affects the markets, among other factors.

The second lockdown that has been imposed in most countries will definitely not affect the greater currency negatively instead it will affect the cryptocurrency positively as the first one has actually helped the cryptocurrency to become very valuable.
I think during that time lot of people were just looking for the best opportunity they could make money online and in one way or the other they were introduced into cryptocurrency trading an investment,I think that was the reason the price of all cryptocurrencies valuable.

I think during that time lot of people were just looking for the best opportunity they could make money online and in one way or the other they were introduced into cryptocurrency trading an investment,I think that was the reason the price of all cryptocurrencies valuable.
That's just the fact , online money making became the only means to earn and Crypto currencies were trending heavily though if not for China crackdown and Elon MUSK's tweet things will still be better.

And also add to the fact that during that time the economy of most country was not doing well at the period so most people who were transferring the funds into cryptocurrency to at least make some profit on it.

Lockdown has almost ended in my country but I really do not think if my country is significant when it comes to crypto prices because I live in a Tier 3 country. I really do not think that lockdown might have an effect on price fluctuations because despite the fact that there was a great lockdown last year, the prices of crypto never fluctuated.

And also add to the fact that during that time the economy of most country was not doing well at the period so most people who were transferring the funds into cryptocurrency to at least make some profit on it.
I don't understand, how does bad economy help people to make profit from cryptocurrency ? because during that time cryptocurrency was dropping tremendously ,it was not even increasing for them to gain interest on the price increase of each cryptocurrency the invested .

I don't see how lockdown or no lockdown have anything to do with the price of cryptocurrencies. Before lockdown, cryptocurrencies prices fluctuations were going on as they normally do

I don't understand, how does bad economy help people to make profit from cryptocurrency ? because during that time cryptocurrency was dropping tremendously ,it was not even increasing for them to gain interest on the price increase of each cryptocurrency the invested .
The bad economy that was obtainable at that time of the lockdown made so many people to divert their money from the banking sector into cryptocurrency which led to most of the cryptocurrencies appreciating in value.

Rather than the second phase of lockdown to lead to the reduction in markets price of cryptocurrencies, it needed up increasing it markets price as many people adopted the use of cryptocurrency for the payments of goods online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back