What's new

Would it be high risk to invest into a theater?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theatre art is a dieing business, it slowly becoming a relic of a time forgotten, I mean everyone wants to see what the likes of marvel and DC have in store, I'm not sure any one wants to watch a film without effects no more.
Basically it's a bad investment

Theater Business is very profitable if the location of where you are talking about is crowded enough. Before you consider buying that kind of property just make sure you know why the Business went down in that same location in the first place so that you won't be trapped with your money after buying it.

Theatre business is the business which runs smoothly in urban areas.It is a very good business but risky in some developing countries. If the theatre movie is well licensed and handed over to a good marketer, duplicating the movie will not be possible as a lots of people will find it difficult to copy the work and sell at a very cheap price, against the writers wish. But in such type of penademic situation it may harm.

Theatre business is very profitable but nowadays it is the last business you want to invest in.
This is because of the current coronavirus pandemic which has affected a lot of businesses including theatres .
So I suggest you wait a year for the pandemic to be over before trying this business.

That’s a good idea and there’s an opportunity which you should grab. It’ll definately yield profit either you set up after purchase or not. Provided your environment has a demand for fun centers like movies I’ll advise you set up though it’ll cost you a bit

Considering the present situation in the world caused by the covid-19 pandemic , I will say investing in theatre won't be a good idea ,as the covid-19 preventive measures will affect the operations of the business . One who wants to invest in such business should wait for the covid-19 era to pass away .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back