What's new

Would it be a good idea to start a clubhouse for local communities?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I think it'd be cool if each location has a clubhouse where kids and teens can go to play sports, video games, watch movies and just hang out with friends. There's a place near me that is simply called the club house and it used to be a popular place. Now it's old and rundown and not many kids go to it. I figure it would be a good idea to invest in a local clubhouse and charge kids and teens to go there. I could see it making some good money. What do you think?

I think it'd be cool if each location has a clubhouse where kids and teens can go to play sports, video games, watch movies and just hang out with friends. There's a place near me that is simply called the club house and it used to be a popular place. Now it's old and rundown and not many kids go to it. I figure it would be a good idea to invest in a local clubhouse and charge kids and teens to go there. I could see it making some good money. What do you think?

There are many clubhouses that are owned by many influential people. They have swimming pools, tennis courts, basketball area, and many other places. They charge an yearly membership fee for that and any person could get the membership after getting interviewed.

The first question you need to ask is how big the market is. If the market is small, you will be making little money yet you might be spending substantial amount to create the business.

This clubhouse used to be very popular in my country years ago and it was booming very well until the pandemic of coronavirus happened. The aftermath of coronavirus put the business in the ground. All the companies that had the business had to shutdown. The one's still open doesn't get much patronage.

This clubhouse used to be very popular in my country years ago and it was booming very well until the pandemic of coronavirus happened. The aftermath of coronavirus put the business in the ground. All the companies that had the business had to shutdown. The one's still open doesn't get much patronage.

Clubhouses are pretty popular in our country as well. However, it is only the rich people who are part of such kind of clubhouses,. as such clubhouses might be created for a particular community. You can start a clubhouse, but you may need to market it more and more in order to gain more and more customers.

Clubhouses are pretty popular in our country as well. However, it is only the rich people who are part of such kind of clubhouses,. as such clubhouses might be created for a particular community. You can start a clubhouse, but you may need to market it more and more in order to gain more and more customers.

It's not an expensive venture for families to take part in my country. There might be one's where richer families like to make use of because of how good their services are but it doesn't stop others from using the same services.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back