Do you have a business idea?

Starmix

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you have a business idea? Can you share your business ideas with your family, friends, or someone else? What for? Why bother to let them know? What is the essence of your decision why tell if you have a profitable business idea? Well, it is not bragging but sharing and you need somebody to listen to you to help you assess and evaluate your business plans. Will it be right? These are the following reasons why tell if you have a profitable business idea: 1. It solves a real problem, in case there is one along the way. 2. People are willing to pay for it after sharing the items you shared will promote and support your business, or your product 3. It's set at the right price point, the people you share will help you assess your prices. Remember the people listening to you are your customers. 4. It has a considerable niche market, through sharing with them you can get their help on the right marketplace. 5. You are passionate about it, the listeners will appreciate your passion for the business you shared, thus letting them feel the same. 6. You've tested your idea; you will know the effect of your business through the listeners’ reactions to your ideas. 7. You know how to reach your customers and promote your business. Those who listen to you can suggest you the right marketplace. They could recommend the right media or need an affiliate marketer.

I do not have a business idea as of now that may sound really unique. Generating the right kind of business idea takes a lot of time and this is something that you must realise. You have to create a specific plan and make sure that you implement those plans at the right time under the right kind of circumstances.

I am running a couple of small online businesses. These businesses are mostly related to selling digital products and merch. I also have a business idea, however, the idea I have in my mind needs substantial investment and I hve not been able to build funds for invetsment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back