Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What was your worst experience as an employee? For one of the sites I worked on years ago, I had to deal with some unsavory members. There was a time where the site didn't work in blocking repeat signups, so one guy would rejoin after he got banned for spamming the forums. He would keep coming back, spamming the forums, requiring me at the time, to go in delete them all and also go into the admin side to ban the user. This went on for a few weeks, all the while I was working at the call center, so it was stress upon stress for me.

What was your worst experience as an employee?

What was your worst experience as an employee? For one of the sites I worked on years ago, I had to deal with some unsavory members. There was a time where the site didn't work in blocking repeat signups, so one guy would rejoin after he got banned for spamming the forums. He would keep coming back, spamming the forums, requiring me at the time, to go in delete them all and also go into the admin side to ban the user. This went on for a few weeks, all the while I was working at the call center, so it was stress upon stress for me.

What was your worst experience as an employee?

Well, I was facing bosses with a really huge ego. I have also seen many bosses who used to scream at their employees and they basically develop a habit. I think this might be a really awful experience for many employees, but they eventually form a habit of tolerating such kind of behaviour, unfortunately.

The worst experience that I can recall having as an employee is not been able to get my salary for three months when I was working for a government ministry. I find it very frustrating at that point and I almost resigned from the job until a few days to when I wanted to resign that they had to pay the salary.

The only bad experience I have as an employee is I was once threatened by the boss. He threatened me to fire if I do not perform the task. The task was to travel to a remote location on the weekend when I was mellowing out with the family. I was not informed beforehand. I quit the job.

The only bad experience I have as an employee is I was once threatened by the boss. He threatened me to fire if I do not perform the task. The task was to travel to a remote location on the weekend when I was mellowing out with the family. I was not informed beforehand. I quit the job.

I still don't understand the reason why some people feel like it is within their right to threaten their workers because they are paying them salary. If I am working for you and you are trying to make my life very difficult for me simply because of what you are paying me, I will just quit your job and move on because it is not the only job in the world for me to do.

I do not have any bad exspierence sure sometimes I get madly embarrassing moments but who doesn't everybody have good and bad days at work 😆

The worst experience that I can recall having as an employee is not been able to get my salary for three months when I was working for a government ministry. I find it very frustrating at that point and I almost resigned from the job until a few days to when I wanted to resign that they had to pay the salary.

Not getting paid for three months is horrible. I am quite sure that many employees would have had quite and this is a very common problem for many employees who depend a lot on salaries. This is why people should make sure that they work for reliable companies in order to avoid such kind of problems.

The bad experience I've had at work was when our system server was attacked. There was serious data breach which had to force us to sleep in the office a few days. I slept in the office for 3 days without going home. There were those who slept 5 days. We were paid for overtime but it was a terrible experience.

The bad experience I've had at work was when our system server was attacked. There was serious data breach which had to force us to sleep in the office a few days. I slept in the office for 3 days without going home. There were those who slept 5 days. We were paid for overtime but it was a terrible experience.

Well, this does sound quite horrible. The fact remains that I have never heard about such kind of thing happening before where employees were forced to sleep in the office for a long time. It must have been a really hard thing for many employees. However, why did the management made the employees sleep in the office is beyond me.

Well, this does sound quite horrible. The fact remains that I have never heard about such kind of thing happening before where employees were forced to sleep in the office for a long time. It must have been a really hard thing for many employees. However, why did the management made the employees sleep in the office is beyond me.
The breach was a bad one which couldn't be left unfixed for a long time. The management hired external programmers to support the internal staff in working on fixing the breach as quickly as possible. There was provisions for where we slept but it can never be the same thing like your home.

The day my ex boss talked to me in a rude manner for the mistake someone did at the office. It was a very difficult moment as I never expected such to have happened. I took it seriously and handed in my resignation at the end of the month. I wouldn't want to be working in a place where I don't get the respect that I deserve.

The day my ex boss talked to me in a rude manner for the mistake someone did at the office. It was a very difficult moment as I never expected such to have happened. I took it seriously and handed in my resignation at the end of the month. I wouldn't want to be working in a place where I don't get the respect that I deserve.

Well, sorry to hear that. There are many people who may experience this. Unfortunately, the fact of the matter remains that this is something many people experience and this is never a good thing at all. Did you speak to your boss about this? What was his/her response?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back