What's new

World wide acceptable crypto currency wallet.

Binance seems to be a very good try , I think they offer p2p service which luno dosent offer and it will make you do transaction more easier and faster as you like

This is true, and there are many times that i have considered doing that, however the one thing that kept me with that exchange was the fact that i did not require any sort of verification process and i found that to be quite nice in terms of being able to trade between coins without having to give any of my personal information online. That is why i chose to use yobit. Also their trade fees are low which can be quite nice as well.
Why do you choose to remain anonymous online Brolyssj? Is it a crime, lol. Binance wants to know their customers and nothing more. That's to track any reflagged activities on their platform.

World wide acceptable exchanges are what you need right now to meet your needs to remain in the cryptocurrency business. Exchanges like binance is one I will recommend

I think turst-wallet is a good payment gateway that enables users to easily transact with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more than 2,000 other cryptocurrencies ,is the one that I can say more on it

Binance seems to be a very good try , I think they offer p2p service which luno dosent offer and it will make you do transaction more easier and faster as you like
Yes binance will be your best bet actually as they actually do offer peer to peer trading that luno don't offer which is a problem using luno. He should consider binance

Lately have been concern about the doings of central bank of Nigeria in banking financial institution in having anything to do with Crypto currency. It got me think: is there a wallet something like Luno that is accepted or recognised world wild. Something that is acceptable globally and one can register with your country's ID
It's indeed a very alarming thing for cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

It's good thing indeed to find ways where cryptocurrency can be stored like luno wallets or wallet that is acceptable worldwide.

Why do you choose to remain anonymous online Brolyssj? Is it a crime, lol. Binance wants to know their customers and nothing more. That's to track any reflagged activities on their platform.
I think that remaining Anonymous online is actually very important currently because there's a lot of fraudulent activities that are happening such as identity theft and therefore I prefer not to share my personal information online. However if there is a safe platform I would not have a problem in order to share this information however with the current stance surrounding cryptocurrency you can never be sure whether it will be accepted or not and therefore it is essential that you do not share what you do not need to share.

If crypto currency is banned in your country but you still want to use crypto currency, I guess you can use wallets like payeer and airtm that allows to receive crypto currencies and wihdraw fiat

It will be a welcoming development if the governments can accept cryptocurrency wallet. This will make it easy to conduct business at a speed of light.

It will be a welcoming development if the governments can accept cryptocurrency wallet. This will make it easy to conduct business at a speed of light.
If the government had to start accepting cryptocurrency and had to adapt to their own cryptocurrency wallet as well I think it will be very interesting and very easy for them to actually regulate cryptocurrency. As opposed to trying to develop a different system they should rather focus on developing their own cryptocurrency wallet which can be monitored and regulated and as a result the school allow for cryptocurrency to gain more confidence amongst people and also it will allow the crypto network to benefit the government.

Concerning your question on which wallet is best, I have to say it is trust wallet even though you haven't mentioned it and yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly. You could try binance as well
I don't have trust wallet yet. But I have a binance account that I use for my cryptocurrency trading.

I have seen that in binance the wallet that they are promoting is the trust wallet. I will try this cryptocurrency wallet soon.

A world wide acceptable cryptocurrency wallet would be one like the trust wallet for instance. This wallet has no country that is discriminated against. Everyone an use this wallet to both trdae and keep their cryptocurrency assets safe and secured too

Backed by Binance, Trust Wallet is another popular multi-currency wallet worth checking out. The app is only available on Android and iOS, but offers powerful features alongside its non-custodial function.

If your are a Nigerian, you can check out roqqu. It is a Nigerian based crypto exchange plathfrom that supports withdraws even with the current ban on crypto in the country.

Lately have been concern about the doings of central bank of Nigeria in banking financial institution in having anything to do with Crypto currency. It got me think: is there a wallet something like Luno that is accepted or recognised world wild. Something that is acceptable globally and one can register with your country's ID
There are many wallets that accepts all countries. Luno still accept Nigeria. likewise coinbase.
Maybe you are not asking the right question. Are are you trying to say that a wallet like luno that finds can be withdrawn to Nigeria bank account. If that is what you mean. For now there is no wallet of such

I just hope crypto currency got accepted world wide because i really don't like the way some government is taking or handling crypto currency , because world wide acceptance keeps getting hard and hard i think the more some government resist the use of it i think
I also hope first that cryptocurrency will be accepted and welcome in worldwide scenario.

I believe that cryptocurrency wallet is secondary need only. It's so easy to have cryptocurrency wallet if first the cryptocurrencies is acceptable worldwide.

I think that remaining Anonymous online is actually very important currently because there's a lot of fraudulent activities that are happening such as identity theft and therefore I prefer not to share my personal information online. However if there is a safe platform I would not have a problem in order to share this information however with the current stance surrounding cryptocurrency you can never be sure whether it will be accepted or not and therefore it is essential that you do not share what you do not need to share.
If your mind tells you not to share, then you can hold on to that, provided you're okay by it. Ad for me, when I see genuine reason to submit KYC I don't waste time.

If your mind tells you not to share, then you can hold on to that, provided you're okay by it. Ad for me, when I see genuine reason to submit KYC I don't waste time.
It is good that you have that level of confidence when it comes to a website that you might be using and ideally I think that it will allow you to also gain a lot from these websites because some of their features are only available for those people that are able to do the verification process.

Yes binance will be your best bet actually as they actually do offer peer to peer trading that luno don't offer which is a problem using luno. He should consider binance
Am not sure if luno offers p2p exchange on the platform , I think it's majorly only binance that offers that service ever since crypto was banned in my country I have not seen p2p there

Since I ventured into the crypto World, I have used Roqqu, Binance, Trust Wallet, Luno for my transactions. I am currently using the latter now since the ban on crypto in my country. I hope crypto is accepted worldwide and the transactions are regulated to avoid illegal trades.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back