What's new

World wide acceptable crypto currency wallet.

I don't see any problem that most of the cryptocurrency wallet are facing except maybe the government of a particular country do not really want cryptocurrency to be used in the particular country.
That is actually the main issue with the cryptocurency trading to be fully operatonal the way fiat currency operates in most countries.The fear is that the control will be decentralise and this s what most countries do not want.

That is actually the main issue with the cryptocurency trading to be fully operatonal the way fiat currency operates in most countries.The fear is that the control will be decentralise and this s what most countries do not want.
One of the effect of cryptocurrency in the world is that the cryptocurrency has the right and ability to manipulate and bring down the economy of a particular country .that is why some country are banning it

One of the effect of cryptocurrency in the world is that the cryptocurrency has the right and ability to manipulate and bring down the economy of a particular country .that is why some country are banning it
The fear of what the crytocurency trading platform will do to any economy is what always make most countries to have restrain on its full implimentation.You can imagine majority of a countries population putting their money into crypto,that economy will just collapse.

The fear of what the crytocurency trading platform will do to any economy is what always make most countries to have restrain on its full implimentation.You can imagine majority of a countries population putting their money into crypto,that economy will just collapse.
Maybe this is just one of the reasons lot of countries do not accept cryptocurrency because they believe it is a serious threat to the economy, yes when a large number of people invest so much in a cryptocurrency there is likely to be a collapse economy.

Concerning your question on which wallet is best, I have to say it is trust wallet even though you haven't mentioned it and yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly. You could try binance as well
I have definitelly heard about trust wallet,and its features,but the one i am currently operating with which you mentoned is binance and its a very reliable wallet to trade with.

People are no longer using Luno wallets to hold cryptocurrency because they don't have peer-to-peer feature. People are now using binance as a peer-to-peer feature make it pretty much easier to convert cryptocurrency to local currency.

People are no longer using Luno wallets to hold cryptocurrency because they don't have peer-to-peer feature. People are now using binance as a peer-to-peer feature make it pretty much easier to convert cryptocurrency to local currency.
Oh! Is that the reason why I was told to stop using my luno wallet to hold crypto currency?! I never knew it didn't have peer to peer feature. Binance is now asking full kyc before you can be a complete user

Cryptocurrency has not been officially accepted world wide. But talking about wallet , there are so many wallet ,one just need to choose the one he or she wants, was have paxful which is very popular , we have luno, we have qiudax , roqqu etc. One just need to choose the one that is siuabke for the person
We have many crypto currency wallet in the world that can hold and accommodate your crypto coin, roqqu and binance, trust wallet and also luno wallet account.

Binance is one of the wallets that is accepted worldwide. It is easy to trade cryptocurrency with this wallet. it also has peer-to-peer feature which allow you to sell your cryptocurrency and convert it into local currency.

For now the numero uno when it comes to crypto wallets is binance. It's very stable, secure and required KYC verification before you can begin to enjoy full usage of it.
Coinbase is also another globally accepted wallet that you can use. Asides this two, I can't recommend anyone else.

Cryptocurrency is good for trading and other easy way of transaction in the world which will be accepted soon.

For now the numero uno when it comes to crypto wallets is binance. It's very stable, secure and required KYC verification before you can begin to enjoy full usage of it.
Coinbase is also another globally accepted wallet that you can use. Asides this two, I can't recommend anyone else.
In terms of services, which do you think is better between binance and coinbase? Though based on reviews, I think binance takes the first spot.

i do not know much but i think there are few wallets that are acceptable everywhere globally.
i know of luno, binance, trust wallet, bitmart and also coinbase though coinbase has some limited features for some countries

Oh! Is that the reason why I was told to stop using my luno wallet to hold crypto currency?! I never knew it didn't have peer to peer feature. Binance is now asking full kyc before you can be a complete user
There are asking for kyc just to prevent fraud from both the seller and buyer on the platform especially those whoare using peer-to-peer futures. I dropped Luno as a result of lack of peer-to-peer features.

Cryptocurrencies wallets are usually country-specific most especially due to regulatory conditions. It is very important that you should research which one is licensed in your region before you put your money into.

I think all Defi wallets are accepted worldwide since they do not allow users to buy with their cards and exchange. These include trust, metamask, and others. You can use the p2p feature on Binance to do your Luno transactions

I really understand your point , apart from being scared on what the crypto currency platform can give to a country, most corrupt government don't want their citizen to be alleviated from poverty.

I really understand your point , apart from being scared on what the crypto currency platform can give to a country, most corrupt government don't want their citizen to be alleviated from poverty.
You are actually ver correct,most government don't want the citizens to break loss in terms of financial strong hold of the government,they would always want the citizens to always look at and follow the economic policies of govt to structure their own.

These are many wallets that are user friendly and widely used. Some have been there for years. Whatever works for you or which ever one suits or meets your demands get it. Exodus has been the best for beginners so far.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back