What's new

World wide acceptable crypto currency wallet.

Unless there is a regulation against the trading of cryptocurrencies, luno wallet is an excellent option; however, if there is a law prohibiting it, you may still use paxful , which are both good, secure, and offer fast and smooth transactions.

I am comfortable to use only two wallet which is Binance ,which is the best cryptocurrency wallet for me because I can easily sell any of my cryptocurrency to my bank account... Trust wallet are mainly for storing of cryptocurrency long-term purposes.

This can be very difficult as some of the government are placing ban on the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It will be easy to move funds and makes way for people to make money with cryptocurrency.

All cryptocurrency are accepted in almost all countries except in some countries for whatever reason they chose not to operate on. I don't know if there are crypto wallet that are specially designed for certain country , I haven't researched that before.

This can be very difficult as some of the government are placing ban on the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It will be easy to move funds and makes way for people to make money with cryptocurrency.
Yea. Binance is one of the best one for me and the reason why I like it is because I can use it to buy any of my favourite crypto-currency. There are others I also used such as luno and coin base but yet still binance is my favourite among all.

There are some cryptocurrency wallets and exchanges that are not allowed in some countries due to some obvious reasons. The best thing is to do your own research based on your own country.

We have many crypto currency wallet and theirs still more new wallet which is secured and safe but i have been using luno wallet for my transaction and saving of my crypto currency because its durable and safer.

Lately have been concern about the doings of central bank of Nigeria in banking financial institution in having anything to do with Crypto currency. It got me think: is there a wallet something like Luno that is accepted or recognised world wild. Something that is acceptable globally and one can register with your country's ID
Something you gat to understand about the cryptocurency world is that most government are feeling threatened about the activities of cryptocurency reason for the ban,wallt like,trust wallet,binance,coinbase are some of the wallet accepted globally.

I am comfortable to use only two wallet which is Binance ,which is the best cryptocurrency wallet for me because I can easily sell any of my cryptocurrency to my bank account... Trust wallet are mainly for storing of cryptocurrency long-term purposes.

I prefer using Coinomi wallet. It does not offer trading feature like the Binance Wallet does. However, it is still a great wallet that supports many tokens belonging to various blockchains.

There are several cryptocurrency wallets in which you can use and you can also use it to send or receive cryptocurrencies from anywhere in the world. you just need to be careful because so many of them are scam.

I prefer using Coinomi wallet. It does not offer trading feature like the Binance Wallet does. However, it is still a great wallet that supports many tokens belonging to various blockchains.
Wow , this is just the first time I am hearing about the wallet , like how does it work , is it exactly like trust wallet or does it gives opportunity for people to buy cryptocurrency just like exchanges are doing ?

We are having numerous crypto currency coin wallet in which you can use to save your coin but most of them are not acceptable worldwide , but binance , luno and trust wallet are all acceptable worldwide.

for the time being in my country nigeria, crypto currency is illegal and your account can be blocked trading crypto currencies, but i believe that with time and the right leadership it would be resolved and so it will be worldwide.

for the time being in my country nigeria, crypto currency is illegal and your account can be blocked trading crypto currencies, but i believe that with time and the right leadership it would be resolved and so it will be worldwide.
I don't think cryptocurrency is illegal here because the Federal government or any other law enforcement agency will not arrest you for having a cryptocurrency wallet in your phone . They were just trying to advise all banking institution to dissociate from cryptocurrency.

Concerning your question on which wallet is best, I have to say it is trust wallet even though you haven't mentioned it and yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly. You could try binance as well.

Crypto currencies have not been accepted world wide. There are some crypto wallets that one can carry out transactions despite of one's location like coinbase wallet.

I love coinbase because it has good features for me in my country as a crypto wallet. One thing is that crypto currency wallet cannot be a single for all countries so it will vary and this would bring competing among nations to compare wallet one another.

Well I don't know much about this but I strongly feel cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide soon but it's just for a short while that we will be using a platform that will be so innovative to have as all the features that a cryptocurrency is supposed have being taken. The best wallet in my opinion is still Luno

I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly. You could try binance as well

Lately have been concern about the doings of central bank of Nigeria in banking financial institution in having anything to do with Crypto currency. It got me think: is there a wallet something like Luno that is accepted or recognised world wild. Something that is acceptable globally and one can register with your country's ID
Personally, I think that the best wallet is Coinbase. I believe that cryptocurrencies will soon be accepted all over the world, and I am also pretty sure that a platform which manages to integrate all nations will soon be developed

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back