What's new

World wide acceptable crypto currency wallet.

I believe trust wallet is the most popular cryptocurrency Wallet in the world because according to the information it is one of the most trusted and secured, coinbase is another one,both of them have just mentioned at the best cryptocurrency wallet.

of course since the Nigerian government banned the translation of cryptocurrencies binance has been to the rescue and people are now buying and selling cryptocurrency with ease.

Lately have been concern about the doings of central bank of Nigeria in banking financial institution in having anything to do with Crypto currency. It got me think: is there a wallet something like Luno that is accepted or recognised world wild. Something that is acceptable globally and one can register with your country's ID
Hopefully it should. But recently some countries are really fighting against the crypto world in general which i know its because of there own interest. that's why i said hopefully.

Choosing a cryptocurrency wallet depends on your preference and trust on a particular wallet but the wallet that does KYC like luno is binance and and it has never disappointed me since I have been using it.

I don't see anything wrong with trust wallet because that's the one I have been using and it is ok for me, in fact I consider it as one of the most trusted and the most secured cryptocurrency wallet, I didn't know of others except binance.

If you are looking for a wallet that has a global type of acceptance, you should be looking at blockchain wallets. You can also look at exchanges like the binance exchange where their p2p platform will help you in your trading experience as well

Nigeria is still among the countries that trade Cryptocurrency in a high volume. Our government didn't ban it, it only restricted access from Naira to Cryptocurrency exchange.

Trust wallet and coinomi wallet are the world wide accepted wallets and safe to sue as well. I reckon many countries have started banning Binance and other crypto exchanges. So personal wallets like Trust wallet is the best option. Atomic wallet is another alternative.

Lately have been concern about the doings of central bank of Nigeria in banking financial institution in having anything to do with Crypto currency. It got me think: is there a wallet something like Luno that is accepted or recognised world wild. Something that is acceptable globally and one can register with your country's ID
Since luno is no more functioning for us living in Nigeria due to the banned of use of crypto currency,so I quickly open another wallet on binance and is working fine and good for me tho.

There are so many exchanges you can carryout your cryptocurrency trade despite the ban. However, the ban has made people shift to peer-to-peer trade and it's the perfect trading medium during the ban

to me personally I really think that the world accepted wallet for crypto has to be the very own blockchain wallet it's so global and somewhat wordwide.

They are definitely lots of wallets out there but just stick to the one you get to be used to don't just change wallets anytime it might actually get complicated somewhere.

You can register from your country with your country details with many of the crypto wallet including luno, coinbase and binance bit like you’ve known before, Nigeria as a country has ban the transaction of bitcoin so you can transfer bitcoin to any bank in Nigeria

I think a lot of people have made very good suggestions. Getting a recognised and legitimate wallet isn't a problem at all. Binance, yellow cards and the likes even trust wallets are good options.

Every wallet has it's own features and it all boils down to what you want to have in a wallet. Binance is quite good for trading and trustwallet best for saving your coins

I don't know any wallet that's acceptable globally. I only know of trust wallet, luno wallet and binance which have been working for me and I can see that some people that are not in my country are recommending them.

No wallet is acceptable globally because not all countries are into cryptocurrencies. Wallet are more demographical than global.

There is no straight answer to your question because it is not good to suggest your idea and call it the best, there are many different crypto currency wallet available depending on which one you find easy to use, some prefer luno while other prefer binance and so on.

binance wallet is not bad but I don’t think it is accepted globally yet Bloch ain’t is also a good choice but their transaction fee can be hellish !

Blockchain is the only cryptocurrency that is accepted worldwide,a lot of people also are using trust wallet to store cryptocurrency because it is also trusted, there's some fake cryptocurrency wallet out there we really need to be careful about.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back