What's new

World wide acceptable crypto currency wallet.

There are many wallets around that makes it easy to store,transfer and trade crypto. You can go for metamask, tokenpocket and trust wallet. They're currently the most popular wallets.
Post automatically merged:

I think you should try tokenpocket or trustwallet. These wallets are versatile and offers you one of the best dapp browser And ability to choose from various blockchains. You can also exchange using 3rd party platforms.

Last edited:
Luno account still remains the most acceptable crypto currency wallet in the world to me simply because they are not bias, they don't discriminate between countries, and they have different types of crypto currency wallets like bitcoin wallet, litecoin , ethereum e.t.c
Luno is the worst... their coin value is not accurate... They don't have p2p unlike binance and since the law imposed on crypto currency In Nigeria, its seems they no longer function..

I came across many if the wallet/exchange platforms in the past before I finally settling down for Binance, cos it provided everything I needed when it comes to transacting freely.

Lately have been concern about the doings of central bank of Nigeria in banking financial institution in having anything to do with Crypto currency. It got me think: is there a wallet something like Luno that is accepted or recognised world wild. Something that is acceptable globally and one can register with your country's ID
If you need a crypto currency wallet is don't think a wallet like luno is a better option. Because luno is an online wallet. And like they do says that having a crypto currency wallet is like having bank of our own. But that is not true with luno and other online wallet because they have full control of our coin. The best way is to have offline wallet like coinomi

I came across many if the wallet/exchange platforms in the past before I finally settling down for Binance, cos it provided everything I needed when it comes to transacting freely.
The great thing about the binance exchange platform is that it is able to offer you high transaction volumes and this can be very good when it comes to trying to execute a sell or buy order at any given time. For example I personally make use of the yobit exchange platform, and I have found that the trade volume is quite low and therefore I sometimes wait a couple hours to a few days in order to see a transaction or trade go through.

There are a lot of cryptocurrency wallets all over the world and anyone can successfully used and send cryptocurrencies. Trust wallet is one of my favorites.

I can give you two websites that I am sure of, binance and coin base, these two wallets have been around for a while and are internationally recognized.

For me I personally like atomic wallet they are the best crypto wallet I have ever used I have used many crypto wallet but I don't like all of them only atomic wallet is the one I choose they have a good user experience and a good user interface and also easy to use

The great thing about the binance exchange platform is that it is able to offer you high transaction volumes and this can be very good when it comes to trying to execute a sell or buy order at any given time. For example I personally make use of the yobit exchange platform, and I have found that the trade volume is quite low and therefore I sometimes wait a couple hours to a few days in order to see a transaction or trade go through.
If that's how yobit operates I'll simply condemn it dear. Its very weak to see an exchange site that takes enough time before confirming transaction.

I think for me, the best wallets for storing your cryptocurrencies are Binance and Coinbase. Though Coinbaseis not available worldwide and so you can use Binance instead. Both are so easy to use due to their simple layout and easy transaction.

Cryptocurrency has not been officially accepted world wide. But talking about wallet , there are so many wallet ,one just need to choose the one he or she wants, was have paxful which is very popular , we have luno, we have qiudax , roqqu etc. One just need to choose the one that is siuabke for the person
It's a great thing to know that cryptocurrency is already accepted worldwide.

It's just unfortunate that there are few countries that are banning cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.

If that's how yobit operates I'll simply condemn it dear. Its very weak to see an exchange site that takes enough time before confirming transaction.
This is true, and there are many times that i have considered doing that, however the one thing that kept me with that exchange was the fact that i did not require any sort of verification process and i found that to be quite nice in terms of being able to trade between coins without having to give any of my personal information online. That is why i chose to use yobit. Also their trade fees are low which can be quite nice as well.

Aside Luno there are other crypto currency exchange platform you can use to stay your crypto currency exchange Business journey and verify it with your country id. You can download binance or kucoin to get started

@BrolySSJ yobit is an exchange site . It might not require kyc verification before you use it but there will be restrictions for accounts without kyc verification. To me Decentralized wallet has no restrictions and you interact directly with smart contracts

@BrolySSJ yobit is an exchange site . It might not require kyc verification before you use it but there will be restrictions for accounts without kyc verification. To me Decentralized wallet has no restrictions and you interact directly with smart contracts
From what i have seen there are no restrictions that are imposed on a yobit exchange accounts that have not been verified because at no point do they actually ask you for this information. Instead all you need is your email address in order to be a part of this exchange site. I have been making use of the exchange site for over a year now with no concern on the verification side.

From what i have seen there are no restrictions that are imposed on a yobit exchange accounts that have not been verified because at no point do they actually ask you for this information. Instead all you need is your email address in order to be a part of this exchange site. I have been making use of the exchange site for over a year now with no concern on the verification side.
That's cool. Permit me then to point out something to you which you may seem to forget. Yobit is a centralized exchange and if one day greed enters the heart of the founders , your fund will be lost because they have control over it or if the exchange was hacked. Do you think of this aspect ?

Cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide but it might take a very long time because some countries countries do not even see the value and understanding of cryptocurrency.

That's cool. Permit me then to point out something to you which you may seem to forget. Yobit is a centralized exchange and if one day greed enters the heart of the founders , your fund will be lost because they have control over it or if the exchange was hacked. Do you think of this aspect ?
This is something that i have not considered before and since i do not host the keys for my wallets addresses then it will result in loss of all the funds that i have on that exchange if there are any concerns of the exchange in the future. Thank you for drawing my attention to this and it is something that i have overlooked when considering the exchange platform to make use of. Do you know of any exchange where you have access to the private keys of your wallet?

This is something that i have not considered before and since i do not host the keys for my wallets addresses then it will result in loss of all the funds that i have on that exchange if there are any concerns of the exchange in the future. Thank you for drawing my attention to this and it is something that i have overlooked when considering the exchange platform to make use of. Do you know of any exchange where you have access to the private keys of your wallet?
There is no such exchange where you will have direct control of your fund nor your private keys. It is only in Decentralized wallets that you can have full control and the private keys .

I don't think there is a worldwide wallet that is accepted by all because even the crypto currency itself is not worldwide accepted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back