What's new

World economic power

Country like United starte of American still retain its position as the most important world economy power because they developed their country and their leaders are not embezzling the government fund and that has made the country the envy of the world.
United States sometimes are only powerful in terms of military and their ability to be independent from other economic country, China and the UK has one of the best economy in the world.

United State has been world economy power for many years. It has been able to retain this achievement because of her friendly economic policies and good working business environments for businesses to thrive. It policies allows individuals and companies to operate successfully due to good security to lives and properties.
The world economy power was affected by the recent pandemic that stroked without ever we are beginning to regain and come back into business.

We all know the economy of the world has been threatened by the pandemic that hit the world, so its normal for the economic power in the world to be threatened too.
The world economy power was affected by the recent pandemic that stroked without ever we are beginning to regain and come back into business.

Not all of us believe that the US has the greatest economy because China has the biggest economy and they also have the cheapest products in the world. Their per capita income is ever increasing that their population are mostly in the middle class level. I have yet to hear a homeless family in China.
Wow, China I don't even know how they are be able to bring out the best for them self in such a powerful way. Could it be because of technology or hard work ?

I guess both the United States of America and China holds supreme world economic power. Basically all products in Africa has the inscription of "made in China."

The United States of America is one of the world powers in terms of economy due to the business model it adopts. The USA practices and encourages capitalism and this has helped to develop it's economy because of the increased competition and job creation.

One of the most prosperous countries in the world, which has been an economic reference throughout the years, and has been the dream of many immigrants from underdeveloped countries is the United States of America. What do you think the state policies have been? At the economic level, which have made this country a world economic power?
I think they have been able to maximize their resources. They have good technological advancements which they use to the betterment of the citizenry. Their policies are such that favour economic growth.

I think they have been able to maximize their resources. They have good technological advancements which they use to the betterment of the citizenry. Their policies are such that favour economic growth.
Over here the government are not even considering us at all to bring in some rules and policies that can help the citizen to improve the economy of the country, they have strict and useless will that hinder the progress of a country.

A country that want to make a head weigh when it comes to international trade and economy needs to associate with the world economic power blocks like United States Russia China etc. This is what most of the African countries don't get right in terms of building a viable economy for their countries.

The economy of a state is a very important factor of that state because with a good economy a state can grow interms of infrastructure and other things that will benefitvthe people

World economic crisis have worsened now. This is not only because of pandemic but because of the fact that inflation is growing at deadly rate.

The United States is the most powerful country in the world, and its economic growth is far greater than that of other wealthy nations. Americans are risk takers who want to start their own firms, and the country is technologically savvy. Only China, I believe, comes close to matching them.

American became world economic power for a couple of reasons, first it is a democratic country, second it did nor suffer heavily during two world wars, third it took benefits from developing nations.

It's citizens and government has played a major role to making what America is today. Government policies favours businesses therefore economy blooms

Well, I can comment on the economic policies of America as one of the greatest economic policies but to some instances the economic strength of American now is no longer and it's upholding to the past glory of previous years. alot of countries now are becoming economically stronger than the America itself.

It's citizens and government has played a major role to making what America is today. Government policies favours businesses therefore economy blooms
America is a country that is over 244 years old or there about. It's safe to say they have been through alot to be where they are right now and like you said they where able to get there cause everyone played their part, from it's government to the citizens. This is something most developing countries do not want to do.

The USA has been one of the world's most prosperous States because they do not joke with their economy. They an open economic where the policies have openly stimulated growth across every aspect of the economy

the United States have been the most perwerful nation in the world. is one of the most popular known countries.most products are produce in the unit States of America being the world economic power.

World economic power is one the country that develop their economy. This country provides amenities and weapons that other countries rely on.

I think the vision of the founding father of America is what makes the country great in the world. They make use of technological advancement in the country to enhance the life of the common people and the country at large.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back