What's new

World economic power

It's true that in the past years USA has been very open to welcoming new folks into their country. But with each government comes its own political policies and D. Trump became the US president, it's been pretty tough to get into USA for most country like Africa countries.
I was saying that the efforts of past leadership greatly aided to the development of the US. Well, I always expected immigration laws to toughen even before Trump because some section of America was already clamoring for it. I don't think Trump can destroy the strong institutions US has set up over the years.

I don't know why they keep saying that united state is the world power in terms of economy when China produces almost 50% of all product used in the whole world, I can only agree that United States is the economy world power if their world power is based on other things not in the economic strength of their nation

I was saying that the efforts of past leadership greatly aided to the development of the US. Well, I always expected immigration laws to toughen even before Trump because some section of America was already clamoring for it. I don't think Trump can destroy the strong institutions US has set up over the years.
The dice has been cast already with Trump losing the last US election to Biden. Let's see what the new president in power will do regarding all the changes the Trump administration tried to usher in American political system.

I love what the United States has done so far to her economy.one of the reason why the economy is the sy it is today is because good capitalism system that's in place in that economy... individuals with different innovations have contributed tremendously to the development
Post automatically merged:

I love what the United States has done so far to her economy.one of the reason why the economy is the sy it is today is because good capitalism system that's in place in that economy... individuals with different innovations have contributed tremendously to the development

The economic of the United States of America boomed because of the open policy of their government. They embraced capitalism hereby made different individuals to come out with different innovation that helped the country. But China may soon take over from the United States

The dice has been cast already with Trump losing the last US election to Biden. Let's see what the new president in power will do regarding all the changes the Trump administration tried to usher in American political system.
Probably spend his first two years trying to stabilize things. I don't think US institutions were attacked as the media painted it, just a few regulations here and there and things should be back to normal. It's a system that has been tested and trialed a lot in the last century, I expect it to stand.

Probably spend his first two years trying to stabilize things. I don't think US institutions were attacked as the media painted it, just a few regulations here and there and things should be back to normal. It's a system that has been tested and trialed a lot in the last century, I expect it to stand.

We all know that the mass media will never change from their mode of operation especially when a country like the United States of America is involved. They are bound to blow things out of proportion only to get the publicity they are after.

I don't think United States of America is the world economic power when 70% of all products in the whole world is produced in China,if China produces 70% of all products in the world how come that the world economic power is with the United States what have they done because in Africa 90% of what we use here is from China so how are they and what are the things that make United States of America an economic power ?
They control the economic market worldwide. Before China reached it's current level of industrial and economic development, the United States was already there.

And the US is seriously working to maintain that position even now.

World economic power - United States, you are right but may lose such power as the years go by as China is fast becoming a strengthened nation with all resources being rigorously made use of in addition to constant wide research, the rate at which people seek livelihood in US has actually reduced compared to States like Canada, eyes are on China for migration if not for language barriers.

If you will look at the history of progressive countries like US and Japan you will see the move of the government in pushing the people to be productive. After the 2nd world war the Japanese obeyed the wishes of their emperor to be frugal and to produce. Factories came about with low quality products but slowly they were improving. Now I am seeing that situation in China so that sooner or later China will be the most powerful economy not just because of its bigness but because of their production.

I think the United States has a great economy because it essentially promotes capitalism, any economy that promotes capitalism will thrive, it creates a huge gap between the wealthy and the poor , and because you are wealthy you already have a chance ahead of ordinary people because the system favours you. The wealthy ones always find a way to avoid paying tax while the ordinary people are taxed heavily. I think the system is deeply flawed.

Of all the economic indicators, the three most significant for the overall stock market areinflation, gross domestic product (GDP), andlabor market data. I always try to keep in mind where these three are in relation to the current stage of the economic cycle.

One of the most prosperous countries in the world, which has been an economic reference throughout the years, and has been the dream of many immigrants from underdeveloped countries is the United States of America. What do you think the state policies have been? At the economic level, which have made this country a world economic power?
The economic development of the United States of America couple with the system and competition amongst the different federating states geared towards economic power.
The country encourages and allow free ground for every talented people.
America is not a killer of dreams instead they are dream builders.
They encourage ideas and human resources development. Etc

True , United States of America has been the dreams of many immigrants ,however presently their economy is not really that good due to the impact of covid-19 pandemic. Secondly , China has become a string competitor to them.

They united states has provided clear blue print on what it takes to be a great nation economically. From policies which has driven the capitalist nature of the economy and the enormous human capital the nation possesses.

If my history learn do not fail me. American becomes world economic power during the industrial revolution occur in the early 40s. Different industries were springing up on American soil. Ranging from textile industry to automobile industry. These period were the time the babe Boomers we born. American experience great surge in term of revenue since their export has gone to roof top.

One of the most prosperous countries in the world, which has been an economic reference throughout the years, and has been the dream of many immigrants from underdeveloped countries is the United States of America. What do you think the state policies have been? At the economic level, which have made this country a world economic power?
America is a very strong and powerful country all over the world at this time because their economic policy is very strong and the success of their government is in front of you because of the government policies it is the best country it is Because it is the most powerful nation in the world.

our country is underdeveloped and face economic crisis so we couldn't get idea r say confirm the level.because currency power have much values in anythe state.

Economic power is the ability of countries, businesses, or individuals to improve their standard of living. It increases their freedom to make decisions that benefit themselves alone and reduces the ability of any outside force to reduce their freedom. The way to increase income is to produce a good or service that provides a real benefit to the world.

I think the United State was able to dominate the world economy when others were trying to find their foot.the situation is different now as there are countries like China strongly coming up and I think they will take over one day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back