What's new

World economic power

No doubt the United states of America is the world's power and it is a very developed country, it solves its issues immediately as the come.

One of the most prosperous countries in the world, which has been an economic reference throughout the years, and has been the dream of many immigrants from underdeveloped countries is the United States of America. What do you think the state policies have been? At the economic level, which have made this country a world economic power?
One of the secrets of prosperity for this country is immigration itself just think about it how a country that bring many compétent people from différent countries of the worlde cannot bé strong .

For a country like that to have been consistently producing twenty percent of the worlds GDP I think they have worked for centuries of hard work to reach here.

Well, in reply to the question in your above post concerning the world economic power I have to say thay i completely agree with everything in your post above as USA is a country in which the world economic power has resided in past years

I was reading about the history of America recently,and i saw where the government have to come in at various point in their history to help and assit its citizens and empower them economically.This has been the practice ever since,reason you have lots of emerging millionairs and this has boosted their economy and by extension make them play a big brother role in assisting other nations in need.

There are a lot of things that we all need to consider if we are bringing out a country as the economic world power, I always believe that China has the best economy in the world but even with that it is not the economy power of the because United States is the economy world power of the world.

It is not a lie that the united states have been the world economic power for a long time now and they have achieved this through years of hard work in it.

I think democratic system of governance is the min reason behind the United States economic state. When the individual rights are guaranteed in written form in constitution, people can work efficiently and create wealth for the country.

I think the policy they adopt is zero corruption. A country with corruption can never develop and that is what the United States of America have been doing to up their games and strengthen the economic activities of their country

I think the country is where it is now not just because of how they are able to control their economy, but also because of the policies that have been put in place to protect the rights of the citizens

Since the United State of America is the world power of the world we always believe that they are the one that has the best economy, Alot of us believe that they have the best economy.

The United States of America have been the most popular and powerful nation of the world due to their economy policy.they control all the market of the world due to their government policies which do help the private and public business.

As far as I'm concerned, it's definitely going to be the United States of America when it comes to naming the world powers. But I think that China 🇨🇳 is top priority when it comes to economic power.

One of the most prosperous countries in the world, which has been an economic reference throughout the years, and has been the dream of many immigrants from underdeveloped countries is the United States of America. What do you think the state policies have been? At the economic level, which have made this country a world economic power?
That country is really blessed I guess, bevy I always look at the country like those their leaders ruling them for several years now are they not the same human like our own here in Nigeria.

The United States of America has a very good economy and by virtue of that we'll developed to attract people from various places on the face of the earth because it is capitalist economy with good government policy.

What really makes them world power apart from the fact they're economically and politically strong, is the fact that their currency is also the basis or the standard unit of measurement for judging any performance of other currencies. They've so much stabilized their currency

One of the things that helped the United States of America is it's open structure which allows anyone from any part of the world go there and with time share their ideas with the government which can be another form of revenue for the government.

Since the United State of America is the world power of the world we always believe that they are the one that has the best economy, Alot of us believe that they have the best economy.
Not all of us believe that the US has the greatest economy because China has the biggest economy and they also have the cheapest products in the world. Their per capita income is ever increasing that their population are mostly in the middle class level. I have yet to hear a homeless family in China.

Country like United starte of American still retain its position as the most important world economy power because they developed their country and their leaders are not embezzling the government fund and that has made the country the envy of the world.

One of the most prosperous countries in the world, which has been an economic reference throughout the years, and has been the dream of many immigrants from underdeveloped countries is the United States of America. What do you think the state policies have been? At the economic level, which have made this country a world economic poweI agree

I agree that America is the economic super power. Even in the recent Tokyo Olympics, they are number one in medal standing. I am very happy that our country got one gold medal in weight lifting, 2 silver medals in boxing and 1 bronze medal again in boxing.

I think that what makes USA economically powerful is their great leaders, promoting skills in many people and putting their economy first. USA is filled with highly skilled people who are well trained in doing the best jobs in businesses and companies. The government also supports entrepreneurship and invention alot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back