What's new

Working well paid but under pressure, or not?

Working and getting well paid either under pressure or on pressure depend on the pay or the work , but I beleive people prefer a good job with no pressure in a well relaxed environment.

plenty always do the right thing at the right time and you are going to be saved from working under pressure in your workplace. Once the house experience about your work you will not feel any pressure no matter what happen.

I prefer working under pressure or deadlines. When I don't have pressure or deadlines to work on, I tend to sleep on a job until it's late.

So for me I would work with pressure.

I prefer to work in a peaceful environment where everyone is smiling and enjoying what they do than working in a place where you are not sure if you will be able to make till the next day.

My dear I will like to work where can have rest of mind not where can be pressure because of money, because is really good to work where you can have peace of mind.

I don't like working under pressure but it depends on the circumstances that led to it. Since I am well paid I will try and endure but the pressure should not be often.

In as much as I am somebody who can work a lot under pressure there is a certain limit to which I can take no matter the kind of money that I have been paid.
Exactly! No matter the amount,there is always a limit. You can't just stoop so low just because of a boss that is difficult

Would you prefer a well-paid job where you are under pressure or a more relaxed job with less remuneration?

I would prefer low-paying job with low pressure. I do not want to suffer with health problems at a young age and people who take stress at an early age often suffer from heart problems in their mid age. I will eventually gain success and this is what I believe.

Would you prefer a well-paid job where you are under pressure or a more relaxed job with less remuneration?
If the remuneration is so good, i do not have to bother about the pressure.
For most jobs, workers are even being paid lesser for the huge amount of work they do.
so, i think i will devise a means to deal with the pressure, just give me a good remuneration.

I am somebody who loves to work in a calm and considerate environment but then when money is involved then I think I might consider changing that.
I am not the kind of person that can work under pressure for long but for a good job that is going to pay me so much I will definitely do it because in this life is all about the money.

Depends on what the pressure implied means because if it's a dream job then that pressure might not be seen in a bad light but irrespective nothing beats having peace of mind so would opt for that

A well relaxed job with less renumeration is far better than getting job with huge pay and serious pressure. Nothing can be compared with one's happiness sir

I am yet to see a job without pressure o especially private company jobs. Some of them pay well why the rest just pay a reasonable amount.

Working and paid under pressure it depends on how the pressure it's, because I can't stress myself and work hard to paid under pressure and it end not look as I done nop I don't really want that let it be.

My dear I will like to work where can have rest of mind not where can be pressure because of money, because is really good to work where you can have peace of mind.
Having peace of mind at work should be the major aim of everybody that is working list of most times there are a lot of pressure at workplace and this pressure can lead to stress which can ultimately lead to people breaking down so if you can get a job that doesn't come with much pressure then that should be the job you will take.

Some pressure is a developmental skill while others are not which could be detrimental to health. To be candid, if the pay is good, I mean very good, then I'll do it. I've done worst jobs with little or no pay.

I definitely agree with you. Getting a lots of pressure can lead to stress and stress can definitely lead to bad health and i believe this is one of the main reasons why people who have a 9-5 job might be suffering from various health problems caused by stress.

As long as the pay is good I can work underprsure but I will no I won't be spending much time with the company because pressure really isn't good for the health.

Having peace of mind and sound mental health should be one of the top priorities of any individual and they should try to achieve it in the work place too
As good as it is to mutitask,an employee that place high primium on his health should know when to draw the line between multitasking excess pressure.Ones health is most paramount.

It all depends on your priorities and work efficiencies. Some people can work well in pressurized environment, where as some people can work efficiently only when they can work freely.

Money is not the major problem you must be able to work hard take what they throw at you and provide a good result because this and only this is the only thing that will make you famous or make you do more than what I want then you're doing the rest is nonsense

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back