What's new

Working in the field of personal choice

When we think about career choice, several things immediately come to mind – job description, training and education required, career outlook, and salary– but there are a number of other factors that may influence your decisions. Let's explore some of these factors as addressed by multiple career development theories.

Most people who pursued some careers have lived to regret some of their choices. But business wise, most people are happy about their business and I still wonder why this is so in my own area. May be businesses are better and more profitable I guess.
The main point here is that , if the business or the career you are pursing is bringing you good amount of income because its lucrative , you won't have any cause to regret it even if you don't like the business.

Most people that are able to pick a nice areas of concentration for themselves will mostly succeed except they were not serious during their cost of studying what they were interested. Yes i have an idea of many people who are successful because of this while some are still struggling.

I am working in the field of my choice. When I decided to become a writer, people discouraged me saying that I might not be able to earn enough, yet I still pursued my dream. I know a lot of people who are working in the field of personal choice. I have a cousin who left high paying job top start his medicine business. The most important thing is self satisfaction that you get when you work on your chosen field.

Of course yes, I know so many people who are working in the profession of their choice because it is what they have always dreamt of being as their profession right from childhood. I know a friend of mine who is in the military and ever since he was five years old, he has always said that he will serve his country in the Military service and that is exactly what he has been doing ever since he graduated.

Of course yes, I know so many people who are working in the profession of their choice because it is what they have always dreamt of being as their profession right from childhood. I know a friend of mine who is in the military and ever since he was five years old, he has always said that he will serve his country in the Military service and that is exactly what he has been doing ever since he graduated.

Not all the people are lucky to be in the place where they dreamed about being in the first place. It all depends on the circumstances. We have many qualified people who dreamed about working in a reputable organisation. However, this never happened, unfortunately. It also depends on the job market as well.

Not all the people are lucky to be in the place where they dreamed about being in the first place. It all depends on the circumstances. We have many qualified people who dreamed about working in a reputable organisation. However, this never happened, unfortunately. It also depends on the job market as well.

It is mostly in developed countries that people have the advantage and privilege of always finding themselves in jobs that they really have dream for.

When it comes to what is happening in my developing country, it is usually very hard for people to be employed in offices or profession that they have dream of being in.

It is mostly in developed countries that people have the advantage and privilege of always finding themselves in jobs that they really have dream for.

When it comes to what is happening in my developing country, it is usually very hard for people to be employed in offices or profession that they have dream of being in.

This also depends on the economy of a country as well and job opportunities as well. There are many countries where you may find job opportunities in an abundant manner. However, this may not mean that you may easily find jobs related to your field.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back