What's new

Working in the field of personal choice

There is a friend of mine who have always wanted to become a medical doctor right from childhood. He actualized his dream and he is now enjoying it too the last bit.

There is a cousin of mine that his dream was to become a lawyer when he grew up and he actually went to law school and graduated. He is an absolute professional and still has passion for a job.

There is a difference between working in a field of your choice and working for someone else company , that's the reason why you need to work on your own than working for people .
Seriously once some one is working on the field of personal choice and he or she is very serious, he or she will really enjoy his work with great joy doing it with passion.

How many people do you know, works in the profession of their choice? That is, do you know anyone that picked a particular field that they wanted to work in, and are they enjoying it?
Only a handful of people I know are currently employed in a field they were passionate about beforehand. More often than not, the demands of life dictate that you be employed in a field which was not your favoured one. But one of the attributes of a good worker is adaptability and that has to come to the fore when working

Yes, I know many of them. I have a brother who have been saying it right from his youthful age the he want to become lecturer and today his lecturer. He is not the only one I know. There are many of them.
I believe that, that your brother will enjoy his working as a lecturer because that was his real choose and he worked hard and struggle to get what he wants by all means.

You have a good point here. About 70% of the nation's working class are not in their chosen field of employment (especially here in my country) and this only ends up in half baked, unmotivated workers in our workforce.

You have a good point here. About 70% of the nation's working class are not in their chosen field of employment (especially here in my country) and this only ends up in half baked, unmotivated workers in our workforce.
Point well noted , most of the people innthe country are not working in the field of study , using myself as an example , I studied psychology , I am suppose to be counselling but I am teaching

Only a handful of people I know are currently employed in a field they were passionate about beforehand. More often than not, the demands of life dictate that you be employed in a field which was not your favoured one. But one of the attributes of a good worker is adaptability and that has to come to the fore when working

This is true. Many people get into fields that are not suitable for them, but they have no option because they must work and make money. However, some people never give up and they end up getting jobs they desire the most.

This is true. Many people get into fields that are not suitable for them, but they have no option because they must work and make money. However, some people never give up and they end up getting jobs they desire the most.

The latter scenario described happens to people who are extremely determined to achieve success and never give up on their dreams no matter the obstacles in their way.

Actually working in your professional choice is very good and it makes you feel comfortable but the fact is that not all wr wanted comes into reality no matter how hard we have worked.

Personally I have seen that to a limited number of people. Majority of the people I know in my country do not enjoy their job life because they don't work on the field of their specifications. This is because there are no job opportunities available to them.

because of the high rate of unemployment in my country, people do not usually get to work on the profession of there choice as they do not have a choice because of the scarcity of job, so they take whatever is available.

Among the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic, one of the most significant is the abrupt shift to home working arrangements.

Definitely there are lots of friends and persons that i know on a personal basis that are into what they originally planed for,and they are not just enjoying it,they are doing very well in that choosen field.

Most people who pursued some careers have lived to regret some of their choices. But business wise, most people are happy about their business and I still wonder why this is so in my own area. May be businesses are better and more profitable I guess.

Definitely there are lots of friends and persons that i know on a personal basis that are into what they originally planed for,and they are not just enjoying it,they are doing very well in that choosen field.
When you are actually working in the field of your personal choice , it means working on a project you choose and not the one you are forced to do , the work will always go perfectly well without stress because you will be enjoying every bit of the job.

When you are actually working in the field of your personal choice , it means working on a project you choose and not the one you are forced to do , the work will always go perfectly well without stress because you will be enjoying every bit of the job.
That is what you get when you are doing your job in a sector that you choose and not something you enter because of circumstance,you will be satisfied and will be fulfiled as well.

I seldom know anyone working in their chosen industry due to the high unemployment rate; instead, they are being turned down for jobs and are now involved in one business or another that is not even linked to their fields.

hire the amount of people I will need at a particular time and I will be increasing if there is any need for that I cannot hire so much people into my business at a particular time.

There is a friend of mine who have always wanted to become a medical doctor right from childhood. He actualized his dream and he is now enjoying it too the last bit.
Becoming a medical doctor was also my childhood dream , but when I keep growing up , the dream got distorted because of some circumstances and i have to settle for another job.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back