What's new

Working in a ride sharing company

There's absolutely nothing wrong with getting an extra source of money. If you have the time and capability, grab the opportunity with both hands

I believe that this ride sharing company business model is just like the uba drivers business model right? If one has a vehicle and you're not doing anything with it,one can make money with it that way

It is interesting these ridesharing companies, I just read in google their meaning, as they do not exist in my country. I understand that they are customers who request transportation services through a web page or an application. If you have the opportunity to join a major company, you will surely have your extra earnings.

If you have the car and the opportunity to do so, you should definitely join. Especially if there's a lot of traffic or potential for transportation in your country.
I know a lot of people that have left their full time jobs and become drivers.

This ride-sharing gig is actually becoming popular recently and new companies have started popping up and as well the best thing about it is that it can be done at your spare time and with your own car. The cost of transportation fare is also cheap for customers.
Seriously I believe that this is actually a very good way for someone to make money if they actually understand how the business work so that can they can be able to take advantage of it.

I think a ride sharing company will earn a lot of money in countries where, there are no too much cars and the demand for a car to move to school, work e.t.c is high, it is good to consider the demand and the supply of the ride sharing business in the location you want.

Seriously I believe that this is actually a very good way for someone to make money if they actually understand how the business work so that can they can be able to take advantage of it.
True but being humans, there are certain persons who would always try to spoil anything good that comes up. Some time back there was some negative news about certain groups of persons using it for something else.

This ride sharing sounds like a cool way of making money as one can work at one's own convenience but will the company be responsible for my car's wear and tear when the car begins to develop fault

This ride-sharing gig is actually becoming popular recently and new companies have started popping up and as well the best thing about it is that it can be done at your spare time and with your own car. The cost of transportation fare is also cheap for customers.
A lot of people are getting into transportation business lately because it is one of the most lucrative businesses in the world today especially when people need a means of movement from one place to another.

Ridesharing companies, is not exist in my country. I later understand that they are customers who request transportation services through a web page or an application. If you have the opportunity to join a major company, it is more better

It is interesting these ridesharing companies, I just read in google their meaning, as they do not exist in my country. I understand that they are customers who request transportation services through a web page or an application. If you have the opportunity to join a major company, you will surely have your extra earnings.
Extra earnings, yes but one should consider expenses against the earnings then one can be profitable and not just making money that would be consumes by expenses.

It is a common business with different names in different countries, it is called Uber or taxify in my country, it is a very lucrative business and people patronize it because of convinience.
With the high rate of unemployment in my country, this has become a very regular business for a lot of people who can have access to a very comfortable vehicle to run such businesses.

When jobs are not available the next is to think of the available legal business that can sustain one's living. Many people use their personal vehicle to run town services just to augment salaries.

Ride sharing company well is good because there is know job around, you can manage the one you see because there are making good profit from the work.

Ride company is the new normal in my country, there are many companies in the ride business and they are making good profits from it. It is also a good avenue for unemployed youths to to secure a job.
This is actually very correct because it is one of the easiest way that unemployed citizens in my country now used to make money from as long as they can have access to any motorable car.

Well working in a ride sharing company could be somewhat interesting and also alot of fun filled activities to do too.
If you are actually the kind of person that really enjoyed driving I believe that it is a kind of job that you're going to find interesting and entertaining for yourself to do.

It is a common business with different names in different countries, it is called Uber or taxify in my country, it is a very lucrative business and people patronize it because of convinience.
One of the most convinient and simplified way of movement around the city is by taxi sharing scheme,it is a technological driven scheme that is at the same time very cheap.It is actually a good scheme for those that have such structure in their cities.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with getting an extra source of money. If you have the time and capability, grab the opportunity with both hands
In fact nowadays ,it not good to stay with just one source of income , you must try and expand your horizon in learning different skills and different works to accumulate the money needed to survive.

This business will depend on the availability of work , but in most cases even if I have to do I will consider this as a part-time business and not something I have to depend on as a full source of income for Survival.

Ridesharing companies, is not exist in my country. I later understand that they are customers who request transportation services through a web page or an application. If you have the opportunity to join a major company, it is more better
Ridesharing companies is functioning well in my country and there's no much competition becuase we only have few organisation doing the business and they have a website where you can order for their service's.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back