What's new

Workers who don't respect the resignation policy?

Depending on situations, I have always let the worker to leave. I mean it is not worth it trying to spend more money to sue a staff because they left suddenly. I see that situation as a challenge for me to prove that I can raise another capable hand that will be in control of things at the office and spending time to chase shadows doesn't cut it for me.

There's a very good point in what you have just said and in the end, if the money they will recover from the staff isn't more than what they will spend in legal fees, it's definitely not worth it. It's just going to be a complete waste of time and resources. Unless the company just want to set an example with the worker.

There's a very good point in what you have just said and in the end, if the money they will recover from the staff isn't more than what they will spend in legal fees, it's definitely not worth it. It's just going to be a complete waste of time and resources. Unless the company just want to set an example with the worker.

It might be possible that there might be certain employees who might abuse resignation policy, but this may be quite rare. In many cases, the resignation policy is quite straightforward and I am sure that an employee may not want to get prosecuted for that.

It might be possible that there might be certain employees who might abuse resignation policy, but this may be quite rare. In many cases, the resignation policy is quite straightforward and I am sure that an employee may not want to get prosecuted for that.

Well, it's not anything rare in my country when it comes to how employees abuse company's resignation policy. Most of them don't care about it whenever they want to resign. They would just up and go once they have received their last salary. Some businesses have now started using a plan to be very pay by the end of the month but in the end of first week of the new month.

Well, it's not anything rare in my country when it comes to how employees abuse company's resignation policy. Most of them don't care about it whenever they want to resign. They would just up and go once they have received their last salary. Some businesses have now started using a plan to be very pay by the end of the month but in the end of first week of the new month.

There are many companies that also violate the rights of employees. Under such kind of circumstances, no employee is obliged to respect the resignation policy. If a company underpays its employees and treats like them trash, then the employees have the right to leave such kind of company without informing the human resource department.

There are many companies that also violate the rights of employees. Under such kind of circumstances, no employee is obliged to respect the resignation policy. If a company underpays its employees and treats like them trash, then the employees have the right to leave such kind of company without informing the human resource department.

Yeah, that's true in a way. The workers are going to be like since the company doesn't deem it necessary to not to violate the rights of their employees, they will not respect any terms of their resignation. This is something that messes up the whole standards in a company.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back