What's new

With the current price of Bitcoin exceeding $21,000 today, what is your next prediction on the price??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
With the price of Bitcoin going all-time high of exceeding $20,000 landmark today. I think Bitcoin has started shaping out for good, being a go to earning Cryptocurrency. With the price surging so high now, wealthy business men and women have thrown their money up into Bitcoin investment. Hoping that the price goes higher for them to earn as well. What is your next Bitcoin prediction come "Jan, 1st, 2021??

According to Coinmarketcap currently Bitcoin price has hit $ 21,652.28, but price fluctuations will still occur, even forecasters advise not to buy Bitcoin at current prices, even I plan to sell some of my Bitcoins investment, according to my prediction based on the Forecast Trend Line, for December and January 21, Bitcoin price will drop around 2% to 5%

Even though bitcoin gets more and more investors there are others who cash out and will move the price down little by little so their profit will grow in another buyout.

As far as I saw the biggest adult site online Phub(you know which one) has started accepting bitcoins as currency since MasterCard dropped them.
So I forsee a steady rise until 23-23.6k $ and then a small fluxation until march around 21-23k and then dropping to 19k, before raising up in November again to a record number.
That's my prediction.

I think the price of Bitcoin will follow the trend of rise and fall. It may rise above $22,000 ,but a fall is Paramount . We just hope that the fall won't be much

I am wondering if there will be a huge sell out at the end of the year or the beginning of the year, so the ones who invested in the beginning of 2020 get profit.

According to Coinmarketcap currently Bitcoin price has hit $ 21,652.28, but price fluctuations will still occur, even forecasters advise not to buy Bitcoin at current prices, even I plan to sell some of my Bitcoins investment, according to my prediction based on the Forecast Trend Line, for December and January 21, Bitcoin price will drop around 2% to 5%
That's why we are humans, we can't forecast correctly sometimes. Can you see that, you were deceived a little bit. Through that earlier drop of Bitcoin, with what I'm seeing now. Bitcoin is set to climb more highs, due to the consistent demand and supply going on around it.

With the price of Bitcoin going all-time high of exceeding $20,000 landmark today. I think Bitcoin has started shaping out for good, being a go to earning Cryptocurrency. With the price surging so high now, wealthy business men and women have thrown their money up into Bitcoin investment. Hoping that the price goes higher for them to earn as well. What is your next Bitcoin prediction come "Jan, 1st, 2021??
I think price will be decreased soon and it will be about $17000.
Becouse price of Cryptocurrency depends upon market cap divied by circulation supply so as Bitcoin price touching to moon i hope its market cap will be start decreasing so its price will be also decreased.
Post automatically merged:

Becouse price of Cryptocurrency depends upon market cap divied by circulation supply so as Bitcoin price touching to moon i hope its market cap will be start decreasing so its price will be also decreased.

Okay, no problem for your prediction. But don't forget that price goes up when their is consistent demand of Bitcoin. Currently it is of high demand, and I don't see it going down any time soon.

I can see, there has been a steady rise, brother, all I am after is an heavy fall in price which I pray should happen soon, I need to get lots of btc.

I can see, there has been a steady rise, brother, all I am after is an heavy fall in price which I pray should happen soon, I need to get lots of btc.
Hmm, that's your own thought, it's okay. But do you know also that, you will be making something good out BTC will the price keeps going higher and higher??

Hmm, that's your own thought, it's okay. But do you know also that, you will be making something good out BTC will the price keeps going higher and higher??
As far as I saw the biggest adult site online Phub(you know which one) has started accepting bitcoins as currency since MasterCard dropped them.
So I forsee a steady rise until 23-23.6k $ and then a small fluxation until march around 21-23k and then dropping to 19k, before raising up in November again to a record number.
That's my prediction.
That shows how BTC have become known, even lots of industries now accept payment through it. I'm not surprise to see many industries using it as their payment gateway. It seems the hottest trend when it comes to online payment at the moment.

That's why we are humans, we can't forecast correctly sometimes. Can you see that, you were deceived a little bit. Through that earlier drop of Bitcoin, with what I'm seeing now. Bitcoin is set to climb more highs, due to the consistent demand and supply going on around it.
Indeed, no forecaster can predict exactly what bitcoin price will be and when it will happen, although I have read several articles out there that Bitcoin price will hit $ 20k in December, but I don't know exactly when it will happen, even my estimate is on Dec 22 , but it's actually $ 20k faster.

I has been acceed 22000$ and not stopped yet. I am really excited about it. It is hiking day by day. The Bitcoin exchange is on trending. The people have taken much interest on its trading.

Well, no one could be certain for now as everything is only predictions. The price of bitcoin is likely to increase beyond $21k before the end of this year.

Well I can see the price of Bitcoin currently on its way to hitting $32000 before the end of 2021 as predicted. This will really make Bitcoin one of the most valuable asset in the world.

Interesting predictions. I believe the price might drop early 2021 due to people selling their own Bitcoin to make profit.

But with the increase acceptance of Cryptocurrency worldwide the price will even exceeds what it is now.

I has been acceed 22000$ and not stopped yet. I am really excited about it. It is hiking day by day. The Bitcoin exchange is on trending. The people have taken much interest on its trading.
Investors who invested earlier on BTC are the ones gaining through it now. It shows that early investment brings in good profit.

Its not advisable to buy now at its current price.
From my recent analysis, the price of bitcoin will likely dip back to $19k by early 2021

Its not advisable to buy now at its current price.
From my recent analysis, the price of bitcoin will likely dip back to $19k by early 2021
Let's watch and see how this one goes. It will be of satisfaction for people to see the price of Bitcoin going down. So they will reinvest on it, expecting it to go up again, so they make their own profit.

Bitcoin price is already going down, I checked the block chain network and I can see bitcoin going back to the previous price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back