What's new

With the current price of Bitcoin exceeding $21,000 today, what is your next prediction on the price??

Bitcoin price is already going down, I checked the block chain network and I can see bitcoin going back to the previous price.
How much did you see now, the same price I saw just now skyrocketing. I don't think it's going down, it's making high jump to the top.

How much did you see now, the same price I saw just now skyrocketing. I don't think it's going down, it's making high jump to the top.
I just checked and I can see bitcoin have really skyrocket. I guess I was looking at the wrong chat before, bitcoin could hit $27000 by Xmas the way it is going.

Provided bitcoin maintained rise by the end of this month I can say bitcoin will have a $30,000 price tag and it’ll definately increased in January even though the emergence of libra may have a slight effect on bitcoin I believe it’ll end January 2021 with a value of $38,000

Bitcoin still remain the number one crypto currency, in as much as the world in general keep changing! So shall everything on it will change. Bitcoin may hit $50,000 if car is not taking.

My prediction to the Bitcoin which is rising unpredictably high is that there is possibility that it falls back to depreciation before the end of this month.

Based on what we have been seeing with the way bitcoin keeps on increasing in this lockdown period if at all bitcoin wants to rise I'm sure it would rise within the range of $25,000 to $30,000. This is my point of view on it though

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back