What's new

Will your business expand faster by selling new products to existing customer or selling current products to new customers?

A company can easily expand quicker through marketing brand-brand new items to current clients since the clients will have actually obtained a solid self-peace of mind in the vendor creating it simple for all of them to purchase any type of items she or he presented to all of them up until now they require it they will not also trouble to go somewhere else to go as well as purchase from another vendor on the market

I know there are a lot of different strategy for business but you need to search the one that will be suitable depending on the type of business you are doing because this will really help you to succeed.
Yeah and the person should do a little testing for those strategies and check or see how effective they are ,to see if it would suit the business he or she is actually going for or has built

I beleive it depends
Yeah and the person should do a little testing for those strategies and check or see how effective they are ,to see if it would suit the business he or she is actually going for or has buil
I beleiev it depends in the product being sold, there are many customers that prefer buying products they already knows about than buying new products while some prefer testing new products.

Many businesses actually focus on new customers after getting regular customers. This is because they know that a regular customer wil not go anywhere, so they focus more on getting new clients.

Yeah and the person should do a little testing for those strategies and check or see how effective they are ,to see if it would suit the business he or she is actually going for or has built
The person Will only be able to test and research most of the strategy when they are in a business because it is impossible for them to test when they do not even have a business.
Post automatically merged:

You may not actually be the one to decide this because I think it is the responsibility of the customer to decide which one they are interested to buy, your duty is to satisfy them all.

Last edited:
The person Will only be able to test and research most of the strategy when they are in a business because it is impossible for them to test when they do not even have a business.

You may not actually be the one to decide this because I think it is the responsibility of the customer to decide which one they are interested to buy, your duty is to satisfy them all.

Although it's not compulsory you test on your business , you could test the strategies on other business and see the outcome of your proposed strategy too

It is not dependent on what the customer customer rather it is dependent on what the customer wants for his or herself. So you said based on the customers demand

Although it's not compulsory you test on your business , you could test the strategies on other business and see the outcome of your proposed strategy too
Is true and it's possible that we can test the strategy on other business but with this we should not expect effective resolved because some of the strategies may not work in most Other businesses.

Selling both new and existing products to new and old customers is good. It will help increase the patronage of the business from new customers and existing customers.

You nerd to know what your customers want but selling both new and existing products is better than focusing on only of them.

It depends on the type of product and it's quality. If your customer thinks your product sucks after buying, I'll advice you keep looking for new customers every now and then. Or you simply work on your product.
Your business be improved by selling current product to new customers do you have any customers and new patronage everyday that is an evidence that your business is growing.

Selling both new and existing products to new and old customers is good. It will help increase the patronage of the business from new customers and existing customers.
That is a good idea. However, if you have to select just one of the choices then I would prefer to sell new products to old customers. The new products never fail to attract the buyers especially when the product is interesting. That is common for stores that sell toys. They always display the new toys in their front glass panel.

I think selling old products will be more beneficial. This is because trying out a new product might not be as beneficial as it may look in the begining.

To answer this ultimate question, you may want to compare how long it will take and how much it will cost your business to capture the growth with each option in order to determine which is the better course.

To find that out, here are three steps:

a. To locate a prospect, close the deal, and collect the cash, estimate the time required and the cost for your company.

b. When your business produced and sold the last new product, calculate the time it took and the cost.

c. With the lowest cost and fastest time to market, pick the option.

These three basis are essential when taking a decision to make, hope it helps you. Please share your feedbacks below.
You are on track, never you base your market on old customers alone, all your products should be target at both new and old customers, you need more loyal customers and you must not loose the existing loyal ones

It depends upon how rate or ratio of your selling. If your sale is too much then both point will be fine for you. But in my point of view selling new product to existing or old customers will be better but if you want to expand then expand your customers. But quality of products should be improve of goods.

I believe that nothing is going to stop you business from moving forward even if you are going to combine the two and do them together at the same time.

Well you will not be the one to determine this you will only need to act and satisfied what your customers are really interested because they may not mind if it is an older product or the new one

Getting new customers on board is always a win for businesses although satisfying old customers is equally important. My business will improve by getting new customers on board. So selling old products to new customers is the way to go.

If you will want to achieve maximum growth in your business then you should try to achieve and implement the both as it will give you a higher chance of success.

To maintain a customer base and to attract new ones You need to create content, you need to be innovative and bring new offers to the table

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back