What's new

Will your business expand faster by selling new products to existing customer or selling current products to new customers?

Are you now saying you'll sit down in your store and start to select customer you're going to.be selling your products to? Who does that In their businesses if they are really serious to do business? You sell your products to anyone old or new that wants to buy simple

My business will increase faster if I sell current products to new customers.
The new customers must have been referred by the existing customers, they would want to have the same products given to the existing customers.
To answer this ultimate question, you may want to compare how long it will take and how much it will cost your business to capture the growth with each option in order to determine which is the better course.

To find that out, here are three steps:

a. To locate a prospect, close the deal, and collect the cash, estimate the time required and the cost for your company.

b. When your business produced and sold the last new product, calculate the time it took and the cost.

c. With the lowest cost and fastest time to market, pick the option.

These three basis are essential when taking a decision to make, hope it helps you. Please share your feedbacks below.

To answer this ultimate question, you may want to compare how long it will take and how much it will cost your business to capture the growth with each option in order to determine which is the better course.

To find that out, here are three steps:

a. To locate a prospect, close the deal, and collect the cash, estimate the time required and the cost for your company.

b. When your business produced and sold the last new product, calculate the time it took and the cost.

c. With the lowest cost and fastest time to market, pick the option.

These three basis are essential when taking a decision to make, hope it helps you. Please share your feedbacks below.
Thanks for sharing.
I prefer selling current products to new members, i think that will boost my sales than otherwise.
Selling new products to old members may do same, but that will mean introducing and getting them to buy into the new product.

I think that doing both can still expand your business. This is because the seller can't say he or she will not sell new goods to old customers. Or that he or she will not sell old stock to new customers. That means the goods will continue to remain in the shop and no profit will be made. It is just my opinion.

Please I'll advice you sell your new products to existing customers as this is an indirect way of advertising the older one to potential customers through the old ones. It gives room for more customers.

The old customers are loyal to your business therefore they believe in the company's products both new or old,but new customers should be brought into the business to expand the customer base which in turn increases sale.

There are several strategies to which you can expand your business by selling your product to either existing customers or new customers. To me, I will prefer to sell my new products to my existing customers, this is because they have generated alot of confidence to your product and they will help to advertise your product to new customers.

Your market will expand by selling new products to existing customers and this is because you already have established a good market base due to already existing customers.

This question being asked has to do with how the taste of the new product and the taste of the previous product.
It will be actually profitable to introduce a new product to the customer if the new product is much better than the previous product.
The biggest biggest challenge that a new product faces in the market is being able to compete with the pre-existing products that are really popular in the market so if you can find a way to get the new product to break into the market you will definitely have customers to purchase them.

According to your question will your business expand faster by selling new products to existing customer or selling current products to new customers,I think to old customers is the best because they enjoyed servicing with you that is why they usually come back.

Well I think selling new products can actually expand the business but then I think it depends on the kinda of products you are selling and it should actually be original so you will get more customers

It depends upon how rate or ratio of your selling. If your sale is too much then both point will be fine for you. But in my point of view selling new product to existing or old customers will be better but if you want to expand then expand your customers. But quality of products should be improve of goods.
The most important thing when it comes to selling products is actually trying as much as you can to make your own customers because they are the ones that will always patronize whatever you're selling.

I feel one's business will move faster by selling new products to existing customers than by selling existing products to new customers especially if tge products are nice. The old customers will definitely bring in newer customers.

In my opinion, you need to do both. You need to introduce new products to sell to the existing customers as well focus on selling the current products to the new customers. Why do you think Apple releases new products every now and then.

Business expand in both cases, it depends upon types of customers as well as products. If products are ascending or growing in season then the new customers are best as compared to new customers. On other hand, if products are not coming in the market then existing customers are best.
That is basically what would go in that circumstance,because every business wants growth and the influx of new customers would make a business to experience such,But in the case of limited stock on ground, priority should be given to the most patronised customers.Which in this case is the old customers.

I think no right thinking organisation or company will decide to sale new products to a new customer, both old and new are your customers and deserves equal rights, except the product is targeted to a particular audience.

The two options are very good and applicable to making money as an enterpreneur, selling new product to existing customers or selling existing product to new customers, all you need is proper advertising channels.

We cannot choose between selling a product to the existing customers or selling new product to the new customers. Both are very important in digital marketing campaigns.

At least i beleive selling an old product to an existing and also selling new products to new customers are both good ways of making more customers and expanding your business and you can also just upgrade your product to the taste of the customer's.

it is always very important as a business man u follow the trend. There are some cases where by certain products are always making a lot of money for certain businesses and there are sometimes when some products do not make money at all.

You must try as much as possible to take a survey of your customers and determine the product they are buying mostly.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back